Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did we come from the Monkeys?

2 posters

Go down

Did we come from the Monkeys? Empty Did we come from the Monkeys?

Post  forhisglory Mon 28 Jan 2008, 12:01 am

Embarassed

Hello everybody, this is my new post. I believe Jesus is God. I believe He came to die for our sins, and that He rosé from the dead. I also believe that once we accept Jesus into our hearts that works should fallow, or our belief’s are in vain. I believe that to enter into God’s kingdom one must be born again, not of the flesh but of the Spirit.

Now just to let you know how crazy this world has gotten, I read this off a newspaper. The article went on to say T-Rex’s closes living relative? A Chicken. I like to fell out of my chair laughing. Than what makes us human? That is what researchers are doing with our tax dollars. They say that they came one step forward and one step closer to finding out where we came from. Now at Baylor led team has mapped the genome of the Rhesus Macaque Monkey, to know what makes humans tick.{Maybe a monkey knows!}It took one hundred and seventy science” led by Baylor Collage of medicine. They say by studying out the genes that it will lead them to know how humans got here. Why do they waste their time and our money, they are fools. If they only pick up their Bible they would know that we came from the dust and back into the dust we will go. Now how simple is that and we get to keep our money. May God be praise for ever amen.

forhisglory
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning : Did we come from the Monkeys? 110

Back to top Go down

Did we come from the Monkeys? Empty Re: Did we come from the Monkeys?

Post  Waqar Daniel Mon 28 Jan 2008, 1:05 am

Welcome to CHRISTIAN TALK and thank you for posting your article here. I really enjoyed your answer to the Evolutionists. If humans came from Apes then where did Apes come from? Why don't the rest of the Apes change into humans now? I think they must be thinking, "Why to increase human population, and we are already labeled as Endangered Species. So let the humans make sancutary for us and we wil swing and eat bananas".

It is ignorance and nothing else. Scientist say that there is 2% percent difference in a human DNA and an Ape's DNA. Whereas 2% means that an Ape lacks 25,000 genes to be a human.

I hope that you keep on writing such informative articles in future too.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Did we come from the Monkeys? 110