Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily

2 posters

Go down

Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily Empty Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 29 Jan 2008, 1:19 pm

Today I received an email from Bishop Carlucci that states the following. I thought it was worth sharing with you all.

Go Goddess Game.. This is a slick way into getting you to cast spells and summon demons and in the mean time think that you are playing a harmless game.. Comes complete with a Witch's Wheel and candles disguised with butterflies.. This is a wicked trick! If you own such a evil item be advised it is infested with demonic activity we suggest you destroy it as soon as possible.. Their website is: http://GoGoddess.com

DEU 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
DEU 18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
The Angel Board!

I couldn't believe this one.. here's a Ouija board disguised to look like some Angelic device.. I assure you this is nothing more then a witches board. Demons lurk in the lowest plane of the Heavens until Judgment day.. thats who you are talking to.. not Heavens Angels..

The law of the Living God of Heaven has always labeled seeking anyone but him for information to be an abomination! case closed.. Do these things work? yes! they work.. Satan wants you to open doors for Evil spirits to come into your life.. and thats just what you will do if you mess with something like this. You might say.. "..well it has an angel on it and we would be calling angels" what do you think demons use to be? they use to be angels.. now they are useless pieces of spiritual waste.. They will have their part in the lake of fire very soon.. they just want to bring you with them if they can..

Angels from Heaven are prohibited to communicate with you in such a way.. To try to invoke communication with the dead or anything else is called necromancing.

God Gets The Glory!

Twelve Things Satanists Pray for Daily

1. That the Antichrist will come before the church is ready.
2. That ministries, leaders, and missionaries will fall.
3. That ministries & works of the Lord will be destroyed.
4. That Christians become complacent, want peace above all, seek churches that do not preach the full gospel & pastors who will seek peace at all costs.
5. That Christians stop fasting and praying.
6. That Gifts of the Spirit shall be ignored.
7. That families & marriages break up.
8. That pastors, ministers, & leaders of The Body fall into dispute and turn on each other.
9. No unity of pastors & churches within cities.
10. That pastors & leaders fall into illness & disability so they can no longer carry on.
11. That the next generation will be murdered and not come into their generational destiny.
12. That the church will not loose & equip people to come into their destiny. They are speaking divisiveness and false unity (interfaith movement). Seeking to destroy faith.

Bishop Carlucci
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily RedCross-1

Warning : Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily Empty Re: Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily

Post  thirsty Tue 29 Jan 2008, 4:56 pm

It is sad to read thathow satanic people are trying to invade our lives and houses. The information was quite helpful and now I know that using entertainment medium how these people are trying to motivate our children towards destruction.

In Christ
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16
Country : Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily RedCross-1

Warning : Satans latest tricks and what satanist pray for daily 110

Back to top Go down