Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is directed to the false Pastors!

2 posters

Go down

This is directed to the false Pastors! Empty This is directed to the false Pastors!

Post  forhisglory Mon 04 Feb 2008, 8:14 pm

As I sit here I am reminded on how deceived I was, into thinking I would go to Heaven because once I received Jesus into my heart I am seal for all eternity. God forbid that I would have died in that condition, of a car accident or a heart attack. I listen to one of the most intelligent Pastor’s of Grace to you. And I wonder what have they done to him in seminar, do they brain wash you for the rest of your life, were you can’t see the truth even if it’s right there in God’s eternal word. I do not have any degrees on me, but the word of God is so clear on this subject; that we are not all saved only those that practice Jesus teachings are. When he told the paralytic go and sin no more lest a worst thing will happen to you He meant Hell. Was Jesus talking just for the heck of it, did he do it just to scare us no! To all the Pastors I do not care if this steps on your toes, but you need to get on your knees and repent, because many people are buying into this lie, and they are not even trying to be Holy For what! {They will go to heaven anyway this is the message they are hearing.} So how could you tell them do not sin, you think they will listen to you? You are two face you tell them do not sin, but if you do you will still go to heaven, because Jesus paid for all pass present and future sins. You forget to tell them He did forgive you only, if you continuo to abide in Him, for without him you can do nothing. But if you rebel and look back you will not go to heaven. Find me a scripture that says you will go to heaven if you continuo on sinning you will go to heaven, and do not come to me that the Bible says that if we sin we have a advocate with the Father I know this, but you must continuo with Him. Tell me how do you read Hebrews 10:26- verse 32 Again God will judge His people are we not His people who has tasted are we not the ones who has tasted, where we not the sanctify set apart for to do his works, so He is talking to the believers, this goes on to say remember the earlier day after you have received with a D at the end that means accepted Him the light is the Holy Spirit the unsaved did not received or got any light whatsoever. So blow your air somewhere else I am not buying into this false teaching no matter how many seminars you went to It makes me furious to see all the deceived people by you and your cohorts advocates of Satan. Repent before it is to late for you to do so. Jesus turned the tables, and I have a righteous indignation and a passion for the truth from God’s word. Forhisglory

Last edited by on Mon 04 Feb 2008, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
forhisglory
forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning : This is directed to the false Pastors! 110

Back to top Go down

This is directed to the false Pastors! Empty Re: This is directed to the false Pastors!

Post  lovingdove Mon 04 Feb 2008, 9:05 pm

Very nice article and I believe that the following verse explains the context:
The more the priests increased the more they sinned against me, they exchanged their glory for something disgraceful (Hosea 4:7)
God bless you for guiding us
lovingdove
lovingdove
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 78
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : This is directed to the false Pastors! 110

Back to top Go down