Carry me there

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carry me there

Post  forhisglory on Wed 05 Mar 2008, 4:04 pm

Carry me there. And I know that your motto Is praise the Lord Yet I know your really
Feelin kinda sore, cause deep inside I know your mind Is really reeling from side to side.You keep saying Lord why have You left me here? Lord can You see me crying all alone Down here. And Lord can You lend a hand God please help me To reach the promised land Lord, I will cast my care, Lord pick up this load And carry me there. God make me a man That you can trust, no matter what comes my way Iíll be righteous and
just. And if I fall Even seven times, please lift me up Lord So I can stand and fight.
Lord Your grace is far greater then, Lord Greater than he thatís in the world, And Lord Can You lend a hand, God please help me To reach the promised land. Lord now I will cast my care, Lord lift up this
load And carry me there.Oh God I really need You now Donít let the devil take control! Oh God I really need Your love and grace, I need Your love and grace Lord, Lord! Can You lend a hand God please help me To reach the promised land. Lord now I will cast my care, On Your big shoulders Please carry me there. Lord Make me a man, That you can trust Lord To reach thatpromised land Lord, help me to stand
Lord, lift up this load and carry me there.
forhisglory

forhisglory
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carry me there

Post  WARRIOR on Mon 17 May 2010, 4:49 pm

Wow, this is powerful. Reminds me of the famous prayer with the footprints of the Lord actually carrying us when there was one set of prints. Beautifully done. Thanks for posting! Blessins.

WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning :

View user profile http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top