Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GOAT LORD

2 posters

Go down

THE GOAT LORD Empty THE GOAT LORD

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 11 Jul 2007, 6:08 pm

They must no longer offer any of their sacrifices to the GOAT IDOLS (demons) to whom they prostitute themselves (Leviticus 17:7)

THE GOAT LORD Scapegoat_baphomet

The verse in context is quite interesting. Throughout the history people have been worshipping many idols and deities but I have never heard of any Goat Idol before reading the verse in Leviticus.

THE GOAT IDOL

Deity Baphomet is also know as Goat Idol of the Knights Templar and the deity of Sorcerer's Sabbat. The name Baphomet is composition of abbreviations, Temp.ohp.AB.

The word originates from Templi omnium hominum pacis abhas which translates to Father of universal peace among men.

APPEARANCE

Baphomet or Goat Idol is described as having a monstrous head, a demon in form of goat. The idol has a goat's head and a body having characteristics of a dog, bull and a donkey. This idol had this description because it symbolizes the burden of matter from which arose the repentance from sin. The human hands signifies esotericism to show the deity of the Idol. The hands represent the sanctity of labor, and by pointing two lunar cresents, the upper being white and lower being black represented good and evil, mercy and justice. The goat's female breasts represent maternity, toil and redemption.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : THE GOAT LORD 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE GOAT LORD Empty Re: THE GOAT LORD

Post  stylz4christ Thu 12 Jul 2007, 5:12 pm

Thank you for posting and giving us picture of these ugly gods. I have read about them in the Bible but never thought of them. It is time for everyone to choose whether we want to spend eternity with Jesus or these ugly false gods in hell.

Peace and love
stylz4christ
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 21
Marital Status : Divorcee
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Warning : THE GOAT LORD 110

Back to top Go down