Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium

+4
palmtree
WordofLife
Limit
LivinginChrist
8 posters

Go down

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium Empty "The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium

Post  LivinginChrist Sat 15 Mar 2008, 11:15 pm

"The Beast," a Supercomputer in Belgium, is Being Used to Track Every Human Being on Earth.

Claim:
A three-story computer in Brussels, Belgium called "The Beast," is described as being the brain-child of the European Common Market. It is said to be "self programming" and is intended to track the buying and selling activities of every person on earth. Additionally, the system is alleged to depend on invisible tattoos on the forehead or back of the hand of each person for identity purposes. Ominously, the tattoo will be of a unique, personalized number composed of three entries of three digits each.

Example that appeared on the Internet
Dr. Hanrick Eldeman, Chief Analyst of the Common Market Confederacy in Brussels, has revealed that a computerized restoration plan is already under way to straighten out world chaos. A crisis meeting in early 1974 brought together Common Market leaders, advisers and scientists at which time Dr. Eldeman unveiled "the Beast".

The Beast is a gigantic three story computer located in the administrative building of the headquarters of the Common Market.

That monster is a self-programming computer that has more than one hundred sources distributing entries. Experts in programming have perfected a plan that will handle by computer all of the world's trade.

This master plan would imply a system of digital enumeration of each human being of the earth. Thus the computer would give each inhabitant of the world a number to be used for each purchase or sale, removing the problem of present credit cards. This number would be invisibly tatooed by laser, either on the forehead or on the back of the hand. This would establish a walking credit card system. And the number could be seen only through infrared scanners, installed in special verification counters or in business places

Dr.Eldeman pointed out that by using three entries of six digits each, every inhabitant of the world would be given a distinct credit card number.
LivinginChrist
LivinginChrist
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : "The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium 110

Back to top Go down

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium Empty Rev chapter 13 mark of the beast

Post  Limit Tue 18 Mar 2008, 4:49 pm

There is plenty of info about the chip on google video that will be enforced on people throughout the world soon; watch the aaron russo interview to name just one. The fifteen minute shortened version which if you watch will bring you to where it is spoken about. The one about "elite goal of microchipped population."

This has of course been foretold in the scriptures and it will be a season of learning who truly is wheat and who is chaff. Who is a sheep, and who is a goat.

May we truly be on the Lord's side when we are faced with the decision of choosing to receive or reject the mark of the beast in the right hand or forehead.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Because we know that if we do take it we will go to hell;

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

This does not mean we have lost our salvation as some teach. If we are truly saved - we shall overcome, because it is written;

1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
1Jn 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

If we receive the mark in the right hand or forehead, we were never saved in the first place. We were like Judas who walked with the Lord for 3 years, but never Knew Him. Let us all take heed to the scripture of examining ourselves whether we be in the faith.

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Comparing ourseves not with others, but with the word of God.
Limit
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium Empty Re: "The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium

Post  WordofLife Tue 18 Mar 2008, 7:12 pm

Limit, thank you for your nice input and I enjoyed this very much. I agree with you totally:
Comparing ourseves not with others, but with the word of God.
In Christ
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium Empty Re: "The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium

Post  palmtree Tue 18 Mar 2008, 7:22 pm

I think that it is an urban legend and has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. Don't we use identification ship in our workplaces?
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
How can a chip be a mark? I read somewhere that when muslims will attack Israel, they will put mark over Jews. Muslims, are recognized by a mark on their forehead and a string in their right hand. They put tax on non-muslims, who cannot buy or sell without their permission. This tax as I have read, is known as Jaziya which is put on non-muslims.
God bless all
palmtree
palmtree
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  dove Tue 18 Mar 2008, 7:59 pm

I believe the following:

Who was John writing to when he wrote Revelation?
Rev 1:11 (NIV) 11which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”

John was writing to the seven churches of Asia, which is modern day Turkey. Although there were many other churches in existence at this time, God chose only these seven churches to send this message. It was not a message to the Christian world.

What was the purpose of this message?
Rev 1:1 (NIV) 1The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place.

To show his servants what was soon to take place. His servants would be those servants alive and hearing the message in the seven churches in the seven cities. While Daniel's vision was not to take place "soon" as he was told to seal the message till the time of the end Dan 12:4 (NIV) 4But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Daniel and his generation would not live to see the fulfillment. Dan 12:11 - Dan 12:13 (NIV) 11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. 13“As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance.”

Now notice John's instructions, that is not to seal up the prophecy as the time is near. Rev 22:10 (NIV) 10Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.

What were the results of reading and hearing this message?
Rev 1:3 (NIV) 3Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

The "blessing" comes after a lector (church leader) would read this divine message from God to those gathered in each of the seven churches, and they would hear and take to heart that the "time is near" for fulfillment.

To make this prophecy, "the time is near" applicable to us 2000 years later, is without foundation. Suppose John told the hearers that this is to take place 2000 years later. They no doubt would ask, "what do you mean then by "the time is near"?

What was God's Warning?
Rev 14:9 - Rev 14:10 (NIV) 9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

God is warning the members of the seven churches against worshipping and giving homage to the beast and his image. It was a warning about worship. The warning by God was simple. If you choose to worship the beast and his image and receive his mark you will be punished with burning sulfur.

The Devil, Sea Beast, Earth Beast also Called the False Prophet Meet Their End.

The Unholy Trinity. The Dragon, the Sea Beast, the Earth Beast also called the False Prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire.
Rev 16:13 (NIV) 13Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

The devil, beast, and false prophet are thrown in the lake of fire.
Rev 19:20 (NIV) 20But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Rev 20:9 - Rev 20:10 (NIV) 10And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now the members of the seven churches know that the Sea Beast is the Roman Empire and the Earth Beast/False Prophet that forces cultic emperor worship is the temple priests.

The Mystery Number 666, who is it?
Most Bible expositors give us two candidates from Imperial Rome, Nero and Titus Flavius Domitianus. My choice is Domitian, (A.D. 81-96) the very Roman Emperor who was beginning to demand that his citizens worship him, virtually as a god, at the very time that John penned his prophecy. This simple historical detail is beyond all quibble. Most importantly, his official title in Latin was Imperator Caesar Domitianus Augustus Germanicus. This was rendered as Autokrator Kaisar Dometianos Sebastos Germanikos for his Greek-speaking subjects. And in turn, for their coins, this abbreviated to A.KAI.DOMET.SEB.GE=666 (1 20 1 10 4 70 40 5 300 200 5 2 3 5).
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

"The Beast," a supercomputer in Belgium Empty Re: The Beast, a supercomputer in Belgium

Post  Terry L Brown Tue 18 Mar 2008, 9:25 pm

For those who are interested in this subject FaithfulSon posted an article I wrote on this subject in the General Discussion on the Bible forum under the title "666". It is somewhat lengthy because I go into detail as to what I believe the mark of the beast is.

As Christians we have been sealed (marked) with the Holy Spirit by the Father. Yet, how many have a physical mark on their bodies as evidence of that sealing? The Bible tells us:

"[He has also appropriated and acknowledged us as His by] putting His seal upon us and giving us His [Holy] Spirit in our hearts as the security deposit and guarantee [of the fulfillment of His promise]" (2 Corinthians 1:22 AMP).

"In Him you also who have heard the Word of Truth, the glad tidings (Gospel) of your salvation, and have believed in and adhered to and relied on Him, were stamped with the seal of the long-promised Holy Spirit" (Ephesians 1:13 AMP).

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God [do not offend or vex or sadden Him], by Whom you were sealed (marked, branded as God's own, secured) for the day of redemption (of final deliverance through Christ from evil and the consequences of sin)" (Ephesians 4:30 AMP).

The fact is one does not have to have a physical mark upon one's body to be identified with God. I believe that holds true for the mark of th beast also. There is much more to it than that. Just as the Pharisees and other religious leaders did not recognize Jesus as the Messiah though He stood right in front of them and fulfilled the prophesies they were so familiar with, we would be wise to look beyond what our physical eyes can see and allow our spirits to "see" what the Father desires to show us.

Blessings in Christ,

Terry L. Brown
Terry L Brown
Christian Talk Moderators

Male

Number of posts : 18
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-02-10

http://www.whispersofthespirit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stylz4christ Tue 18 Mar 2008, 11:11 pm

I agree with you Terry that most important thing we all forget is that whose mark do we carry. Whether the anti-Christ comes in our life time or not, what mark do we have right now, is it of Jesus or satan? This is a serious question that we all must ask ourselves.

In Christ's love
stylz4christ
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 21
Marital Status : Divorcee
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas Thu 15 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

Terry,
I think Book of Revelation is to the whole Christian. The 7 churches of Asia Minor did have their messages and that ended in chapter 3.
Rev 4:1 says, "The voice said 'Come up here and I will show you what must happen after this"
All the messages after this verse is meant for the end time.
"The end is near''
We cannot quantify the number of years that this statement could mean, even though, Revelation to Daniel was to be sealed, the book of revelation content could not have been meant for the seven churches as we could not prove today that those things revealed there has been fulfilled.
Rev 20 talks about the bound of Satan, there has not been anytime in history that shows the suspension of Satan activities in this world. In addition, there was the first resurrection in which people are suppose to reign with Christ.
I believe most of the sayings in this book are events yet to come. God will grant us more understanding.
Lucas
Lucas
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 1
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down