Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM

Go down

I AM Empty I AM

Post  ChristianLady Wed 26 Mar 2008, 9:10 pm

American Standard Version shows that God uses:

I AM the LORD 164 times

Know that I AM the LORD 82 times

I AM the LORD your God 53 times

12 persoanl "I AM" statements from the New Testament
Acts 9:10 Now there was a disciple at Damascus named Ananias; and the Lord said to him in a vision, "Ananias." And he said, "Here I am, Lord."

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation
to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, [39] nor height, nor depth, nor any other
created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus
our Lord.

1 Corinthians 13:1-2 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I
have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. [2] If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all
mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not
have love, I am nothing.

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did
not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me.

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses,
with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong.

Ephesians 6:18-20 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this
in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints, [19] and pray on my
behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with
boldness the mystery of the Gospel, [20] for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in
proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Philippians 2:17 But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and
service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice and share my joy with you all.

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever
circumstances I am.

Colossians 2:5 For even though I am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit,
rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ.

1 Timothy 2:7 For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I
am not lying) as a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.

2 Timothy 1:12 For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know
whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have
entrusted to Him until that day.
ChristianLady
ChristianLady
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : I AM 110

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: