Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions en route Possession 1

Go down

Confessions en route Possession 1 Empty Confessions en route Possession 1

Post  Fenny West Mon 16 Jun 2008, 5:25 pm

I shall be sharing a series of prayers and confessions based on the word of God which if you pray sincerely will move touch the heart of God and move His hands on your behalf. May the Lord bless yu mightily as you feast on these prayers and confessions.

As Christians, confession is our profession. Why? It is part of our job description. Bad confession, brings bad possession and bad possession brings bad placement and bad positioning in life. Our God is a speaking God. He speaks His desire into being. He speaks His mind into being. He speaks the good and perfect.

From the beginning of the Bible you will read, “ and God said and it was so .. and God said and it was so.. ..”

He made us in His image and wants us to be His imitators. " let us make man in our own image... be ye imitators of God.." all good and perfect gift come from above- from the Father of Light"

However we can only speak what is programmed into us. As the computer technocrats would say, "Garbage in garbage out." ( GIGO). As a man thinks , so he is, the bible says, Prov. 23:7 " As a man thinks" , I dare say, so he speaks. It is therefore important to reprogram your mind. Change your mind -set. Get rid of the stinking thinking before it gets rid of you. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo said, "Your stinking thinking stinks."

Pastor and Teacher,, Charles Capps said, the Lord told him, "I have told my people that they can have what they say, but they are saying what they have. In others words instead of agree with God and confessing the solutions that we desire, we are confessing the problems, the gory stories, the negatives.

Mark 11:22-23 Have faith in God.

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be removed and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he shall have whatsoever he saith.

God wants us to confess positively. See things and say things from His perspective. Like Abraham, He wants us to ‘call those things which be not as though they were’.

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God , who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, so shall thy seed be.

And being not weak in faith he considered not his body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, niether yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he is able also to perform.

In Jeremiah 1:8 God told Jeremiah that he watched over His word to perform it.

In Isaiah 55:11 God said, "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where to I sent it."

The word of God declares: heaven and earth shall pass away but the word of God shall not pass away. (Matt. 24:35)

The word that has gone out of His mouth shall not return to him empty but will accomplish that which He pleases proper in the thing were unto it is sent.

In Numbers 14 the children of Israel were told that they could have a land flowing with milk and honey. Twelve spies were sent to spy out the land ten of them came back spread an evil report. They not only said what they saw but they exaggerated the negative and melted the heart of the entire congregation except Caleb and Joshua. These were the two people who brought a good report- the minority report. Unfortunately majority won the day. The people believe the evil report and this sealed their faith. They compounded the matter by murmuring that it was better they had were in Egypt - bondage, they believed and confessed that Moses had brought them out to kill them in the wilderness. They will die in the wilderness .They all died except Joshua and Caleb who crossed to the Promised Land. Caleb and Joshua tried to dispel the evil report by showing them the grapes in the land and said, "If the Lord delights in us, he will give us the land. We are well able to conquer the giants. They will be bread to us."

Whereas the other spies saw themselves "as grasshoppers in their own eyes"

"... they saith the land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of great stature.

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sights as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. "

They were able to see through the eyes of the sons of Anak but could not see thorough the eyes of God. They used their imagination to destroy themselves.

This is why we need to pull down every imagination, very proud argument that does not agree with the word of God. We can not be governed by our natural senses. God’s word has to be the final authority- regardless of what we see or feel. Feelings are fickle. They come and go. What we see were made by the unseen. The unseen is more real that the seen. There is no circumstance that God cannot change. So rather than focusing on what we have in the physical, let’s focus on the mind and plan of God for us and confess them.

After the positive confession, we need to take corresponding action in line with our confession. This is where most of us get it wrong. We have put all our eggs in the basket of confessing the positive but ignoring doing things that agree with our confession. And when the confession does not work we're surprised. The result is that we "throw the baby out with the bath-water." We no longer confess the positive, and continue to refuse to do that which God can bless; and we blame God that His word does not work.

Therefore regardless of what we see, we must learn to speak and confess the word of God, the Good News, the positive, the solution to our problems. Let us pray the answers- not the problems.

The word of God says,".. be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind that you may know what is that good, acceptable, and perfect will of God." The word transformed is from the Greek word "metamorpho", which is the root word for metamorphosis. By exposing your mind or robbing your mind with Gods word or God's mind, you start thinking like Him and speaking like Him. And because Dominion lost by the first Adam was regained by the Second and Last Adam - Jesus Christ, you can speak your desires into being. (See Dominion Lost, Dominion Regained).

"Your desires? !" Yes, your desires.

"Thou openeth Thy hands and satisfieth the desire of every living thing.(Ps. 145:16) "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not in your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

(Prov. 3:5-6)

He will align your mind to His mind,; align your mind to His desire.

"Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of His lips."

(Ps. 21:2)

"Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thy heart." (Ps. 37:4)

God promises to give you the desires of your heart. Of course a renewed mind will have God's desires. A renewed mind now thinks like God. A renewed mind thinks the word of God. It sees thinks from God's perspective. It is in tune with God. It is a co-worker with God. Even an unrenewed mind has the power to bring forth, only it brings forth things contrary to the mind of God. It goes on ego trips. Because it is fundamentally flawed, it abuses; It misapplies; the word of God.

The promises of God are as bright as the stars. They are dependable- within our reach and grasp. They are "yea and amen in Christ Jesus.

"God is not a man that He should lie neither the son of man that he should repent. If He has spoken, he will perform it. ?"

I watch over My word to perform it. Jer. 1:8 By two unchangeable things His word and His oat, is impossible for God to lie.

The word of God is quick (alive), powerful, dynamic, active, sharper than any two-edged sword piercing to the dividing asunder

of spirit and marrow...." Heb. 4:12

So start confessing right, to possess right. Confession out of your head is empty confession. It must come from your heart. In other words your must believe what you are confessing. To get to that point of confessing en route possession, you must saturate your mind with the word of God until you believe it. Then start speaking it and create your own world. Fulfill your dreams. Letyour confession translate into possessing your possession. You can confess until the cows come home, but unless you believe what you are confessing, it is a wasted exercise, a pipe dream, an exercise in futility.

Your confession must tally with your actions. The definition of lunacy they say is ‘to expect a different result from doing the same thing over and over again’.

So, may your confession lead you into your Promised Land. May you rob your mind with the mind of God and start thinking His thinking, to get rid of your stinking thinking. May you be spared any exercise in futility- empty confessions, but engaged in confessions with substance, potency that will deliver the goods (your possessions) at your door-steps.

(also see," The Road Between the Promise and the Fulfillment".

I would advise you to take some time to study the scriptures on which these confessions are based. Convince yourself that it is the word of God and therefore God's will and "pill" for you. Believe your confessions. Act your confessions, and you'll possess your possession.

Don't just begin to confess what you don't believe. It is vital, the principal thing, pertinent and paramount.

Confessions en Route Possession & Manifestation gradually replaces the your worldly thinking with a godly thinking; from impossibility thinking to possibility thinking. And when these confessions are channeled into your prayer, believing and action, be ready for a transformation beyond your imagination.

Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : Confessions en route Possession 1 110

http://inspiration4generations.com