Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He loves us!

Go down

He loves us! Empty He loves us!

Post  Fenny West Wed 16 Jul 2008, 6:50 am

For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so great is his love for those who fear him;

12 as far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us.Ps103:11-12

For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies.Ps57:10

Show the wonder of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.Ps17:7

For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.Ps86:13

For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Ps117:2

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.Lam.3:22

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.John15:13

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,Eph2:4

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.1John 3:1

23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.John17:23

16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John3:16

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.Rom.5:8
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning : He loves us! 110

http://inspiration4generations.com