Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing

2 posters

Go down

Healing Empty Healing

Post  liberated Wed 23 Jul 2008, 6:55 am

A leper came to Jesus in Matthew 8: 2. and said, "If you are willing, you can make me clean".
The answer that Jesus gave to the leper is the same answer that He will give to you. He said, "I will".
God is no respector of people, what He has done for one, He will do for everyone, If they'll believe and receive.
Three things that will hinder your healing.
[1] Lack of knowledge. [If you don't know about healing, you couldn't have the faith for it]
[2]Lack of faith.
[3] Disobedience.
liberated
liberated
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Warning : Healing 110

Back to top Go down

Healing Empty Re: Healing

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 23 Jul 2008, 7:16 am

Thank you for a nice reminder. I would add one thing more to it that we also need to be patient when we pray. Heavenly Father has made promises with us and In Him (Jesus) all the promises of God are yes (2 Cor 1:20). With God there nothing is impossible and we must show this faith. We normally pray for a certain thing and then after prayer, we do ask this question How this thing will take place in our life. We forget that we worship the Creator but our thoughts and the abilities to perceive but a boundary around God.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  liberated Wed 23 Jul 2008, 8:13 am

Waqar Daniel wrote:Thank you for a nice reminder. I would add one thing more to it that we also need to be patient when we pray. Heavenly Father has made promises with us and In Him (Jesus) all the promises of God are yes (2 Cor 1:20). With God there nothing is impossible and we must show this faith. We normally pray for a certain thing and then after prayer, we do ask this question How this thing will take place in our life. We forget that we worship the Creator but our thoughts and the abilities to perceive but a boundary around God.

All the promises of God, are based on the fact that they have already been provided. We don't wait for something that has already been provided. We receieve them.
The Holy Ghost is a wonderful example, In Acts 1, Jesus said, "Wait for the promise", In Acts 2, The promise came, And Peter said, "You shall receice the GIFT of the Holy Ghost".
Notice, it is no more a promise, for it has been given, The resposability is for us to receive,
Many Christians have waiting meetings, waiting to receive the Holy Ghost, instead of receiving Him by faith. If the Holy Ghost was still a promise, the resosabilty will be on Jesus to fulfill that promise, but He already has, And now the responsability is on us to receive it.
Healing is the same, It has already been provided for us, And we receive it by faith.
Healing always comes, Jesus said, "They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover". Sometimes people receive it instantly, sometime it is a gradual process, The root cause has been delt with, but the simptons take time to go, But you have to believe that you have received it, Jesus said,
"Whatever you desire when you pray, BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ALREDY RECEIVED IT, And you shall have it".
liberated
liberated
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 23 Jul 2008, 10:13 am

Dear Liberated

I agree with you and I have not contradicted you. What I meant was that when we go through difficult times, we are impatient and do not wait on God to help us. So many take matters in their own hands and try to look for solutions. When we pray, we show lot of faith but as we stop praying we start worrying about the problems.

We do remind God of His promises but the point I want to make is that; do we also follow what God has asked us to do? The main reason for unanswered prayer in a believer's life is that Jesus is only a name to be called on in the times of trouble. When we are happy we forget even to thank God.

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  liberated Wed 23 Jul 2008, 11:09 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:Dear Liberated

I agree with you and I have not contradicted you. What I meant was that when we go through difficult times, we are impatient and do not wait on God to help us. So many take matters in their own hands and try to look for solutions. When we pray, we show lot of faith but as we stop praying we start worrying about the problems.

We do remind God of His promises but the point I want to make is that; do we also follow what God has asked us to do? The main reason for unanswered prayer in a believer's life is that Jesus is only a name to be called on in the times of trouble. When we are happy we forget even to thank God.

[1] I agree with you, some people do look for a plan "B" if Their answer to prayer hasn't come as quick as they want.

[2] Some people do only seek God when they are in trouble, That is sad, Jesus should be our Lord all the time.
liberated
liberated
Christian Talk Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content