Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is in control

Go down

God is in control Empty God is in control

Post  Bible Bot Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

But Joseph said to them, "Do not be afraid, for am I in God's place? "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive.

Genesis 50:19,20 NASB

And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:27,28 ESV

"Do not think that because you are in the king's house you alone of all the Jews will escape. For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"

Esther 4:13-14 NIV

So Jehoahaz pleaded with the LORD, and the LORD listened to him; for He saw the oppression of Israel, because the king of Syria oppressed them.

Then the LORD gave Israel a deliverer, so that they escaped from under the hand of the Syrians; and the children of Israel dwelt in their tents as before.

2 Kings 13:4,5 NKJV
Bible Bot
Bible Bot
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 188
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Warning : God is in control 110

Back to top Go down