Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Protection of Guardian Angels

2 posters

Go down

The Protection of Guardian Angels Empty The Protection of Guardian Angels

Post  Littlelamb Tue 10 Feb 2009, 6:09 pm

servant wrote:The Protection of Guardian Angels
By Grant R. Jeffrey

Over the course of my life I have been involved in numerous accidents and dangerous incidents that could have prematurely ended my life. I have often sensed the presence of God’s supernatural protection when I have escaped serious injury or death. Several times I felt that an invisible angelic presence had awakened me to danger and helped me avoid a potentially life-threatening accident. My wife, Kaye, lived with her brothers and sisters in a home with her mother and father, who was a pastor in several different towns in the province of Ontario, Canada. In one particular town, her family moved into a house just up the street from a hotel bar and dance-hall. Before they moved to town drunks were accustomed to using the verandah and laneway by the side of the empty house as a place to party after midnight, when the hotel bar had closed its doors. However, once the preacher and his family moved into the house, they felt it took away the freedom for their after hours parties, but they would still hang around. One particular night, the bar patrons were quite angry and rowdy after the hotel bar closed. As their anger grew, the men came onto the verandah swearing, blaspheming, and threatening the preacher and his family. They began to pull on the door in their attempt to break into the house.

Kay’s dad had put the children to bed, but everyone was fearful as they could hear the drunks yelling loudly that they were going to get the preacher and his family. Her father gathered the whole family into the upstairs front bedroom to pray for God’s divine protection. As her dad prayed for his family’s safety, the Lord showed him a vision of a large guardian angel standing guard on the porch in front of their main door. At that very moment, the family heard the sounds of a gig commotion and the men started running for their lives away from the house.

When the sun came up the next morning, the body of one of the drunken men was found lying on the ground at the side of the house: he had died of a heart-attack. When the drunks were questioned, they claimed that while they were yelling threats, suddenly a large man appeared, guarding the front door. They claimed they were so afraid for their lives that they simply ran away as their friend fell to the ground. The drunks never came back to bother the preacher’s family during the rest of the time they lived in that town. Kaye’s family believes that God sent a guardian angel of protect their family in response to their prayers.
What an AWESOM TESTIMONY of the LORD'S PROTECTION! I pray that the other drunks were sobered up, and came to know the TRUE and LIVING GOD, through JESUS.
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Warning : The Protection of Guardian Angels 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Protection of Guardian Angels Empty Re: The Protection of Guardian Angels

Post  servant Tue 10 Feb 2009, 11:55 pm

Yes, I agree, I think that God would be so happy if that came to pass. It is His will that no one perish, not even the drunks. Thank you Lord Jesus for your mercy and compassion and kindness and goodness to all of man kind. Thank you for saving me and washing me in your precious Blood. I truly do cling to the Old rugged cross. I hold up your name in the highest honor and worship you from my heart. Come Soon and take us home with you, so we your children may be where you are. Your Humble Servant.
servant
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 87
Hobbies : Deep Bible Study
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Warning : The Protection of Guardian Angels 110

Back to top Go down