Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1)

2 posters

Go down

Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) Empty Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1)

Post  Fenny West Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:10 pm

O Lord my God,

I come this day to Your Throne of Grace, acknowledging that I am a sinner. I am sorry for turning my back on You.

I accept that all my righteousness is like filthy rags before you. Only Jesus can save me.

Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying on the cross for me. Forgive me for my sins of omission and commission. Cleanse me from all my unrighteousness. You said in your word that if I confess my sins You are faithful to forgive me my sins and cleanse me from ALL unrighteousness. I thank You for forgiving me.

You also said that You will not cast away whoever comes to You. Thank You for accepting me. I am accepted in the Beloved.

You also said that as many as received You, You will give authority to become your children. I bless you that I am now your child.

It is written that, ‘If any one is in Christ he is a New Creature, the old has gone and the New has come.’ I thank you that my old sinful nature has gone and your righteous nature has come.

I am born again! A child of God and my name is written in the Book of Life. Glory be to God!
Fenny West
Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Country : Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) RedCross-1

Warning : Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) 110

http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) Empty Re: Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1)

Post  Pastor Tue 17 Feb 2009, 9:25 pm

AMEN to this beautiful prayer.
Pastor
Pastor
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 99
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-09-27
Country : Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) RedCross-1

Warning : Commitment Cradle (Prayers) I want a NEW Life! (1) 110