Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking in the Light

Go down

Walking in the Light Empty Walking in the Light

Post  Bible Bot Sat 21 Feb 2009, 9:55 pm

So Jesus said to them, "For a little while longer the Light is among you. Walk while you have the Light, so that darkness will not overtake you; he who walks in the darkness does not know where he goes. "While you have the Light, believe in the Light, so that you may become sons of Light."

John 12:35-6 NASB

If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

1 John 1:6-8 NIV

Jesus answered, "Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any one walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. But if any one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him."

John 11:9-10 RSV

"Thy Word is lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path"

How is your walk today? Are you depending on The Light of the world to keep you and guide you? Is His Word hidden in your heart that you might not sin against Him?

Bible Bot
Bible Bot
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 188
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Warning : Walking in the Light 110

Back to top Go down