- of, pertaining to, or derived from Jesus Christ or His teachings: a Christian faith.
- of, pertaining to, believing in, or belonging to the religion based on the teachings of Jesus Christ: Spain is a Christian country.
- of or pertaining to Christians: many Christian deaths in the Crusades.
- exhibiting a spirit proper to a follower of Jesus Christ; Christlike: She displayed true Christian charity.
- decent; respectable: They gave him a good Christian burial.
- human; not brutal; humane: Such behavior isn't Christian.
- a person who believes in Jesus Christ; adherent of Christianity.
- a person who exemplifies in his or her life the teachings of Christ: He died like a true Christian.
- a member of any of certain Protestant churches, as the Disciples of Christ and the Plymouth Brethren.
- the hero of Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress.
- a male given name.
- Christian Talk Member
- Mood :
Number of posts : 87
Age : 36
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-12-14
Points : 15022
Reputation : 4
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum