Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Lips, Tongue and Breath

5 posters

Go down

Solved God's Lips, Tongue and Breath

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 16 Jun 2009, 7:09 pm

"See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire. His breath is like a rushing torrent rising up to the neck.He shakes the nations in the sieve of destruction he places in the jaws of the peoples a bit that leads them astray. " (Isaiah 30:27-28)
It is our faith and it is according to what Bible says that God created us in His image and likeness.
"Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. (Genesis 1:26)
Furthermore, is God a concept of some Alien creature? Many skeptics who try to prove Bible is not the word of God, would call this blasphemy. The reason is simple they do not know God.

The reader may say that I have used an escape goat here by saying they do not know who God is. Bible tells us the same
"To all who received [Jesus Christ], to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God – children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God" (John 1:12-13).
The Bible describes how God wants us to relate to him, often using familial language. Jesus taught us to pray to "Our Father in heaven" (Matthew 6:9). God will comfort his people as a mother comforts her child (Isaiah 66:13). In Revelation 21:7, God promises, "He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son."

Conclusion
If one cannot describe God then, I believe that he/she is just like an atheist. For they cannot describe God so they do not believe in Him. The most important thing is that, if I cannot explain God to anyone, then I am believing in nothing.

In Isaiah 55:8, God tells us, "My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways." God exists and acts on a higher plane than we humans do. We cannot understand all that he is, or all that he does.

So therefore, when we try to understand God in our human limited intelligence we fail and we come up with such questions, "Does God has hands?", "Does He think?" and so on...

"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). In short, God has revealed Himself in Jesus Christ and yes God has hands, tongue and lips for we do not believe in an imaginary and nothing god and there is no point in believing in nothing god.
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : God's Lips, Tongue and Breath 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: God's Lips, Tongue and Breath

Post  googleboy Wed 17 Jun 2009, 7:14 pm

Is God white, black or yellow?
how tall is he?
short or tall?
fat or slim?
does He also have a vagina like
women do? Does He have a big breast like women and not a flat one like men?

Does
he breath oxygen like us?
If not, then does He have lungs like us?
Does He eat? If not, then does He have a stomach that digests
and processes all of the food that it intakes like our stomachs do?

Does His Body require vitamins, minerals, calcium, proteins, etc.... to remain
surviving like ours do?

Does GOD have blood and skin? Does He get nose bleeds, and skin cuts that cause
bleeding like us?

If He has blood, does He also have a kidney for cleaning His blood?

And if GOD Almighty's Body doesn't process food, then why would He then need a bladder,
kidney, butt and a penis or vagina? If He doesn't urine or do a
"number 2" like we do after we eat and drink
, then what is the purpose of
Him having these parts?
Or does He truly Have them??
Look in the mirror....do you really think God is like that ??
googleboy
googleboy
BANNED

Male

Number of posts : 2
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Warning : God's Lips, Tongue and Breath Bans10

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 18 Jun 2009, 5:51 am

Derprinz, one must have some self-respect. You were banned from here for making a fake ID and trying to deceive us. The ban remains on you and I will keep you banning for you have stupid reasoning.

You can stick to your faith and we are not interested in your faith. So you can preach your faith to your people. Why we are not interested in your faith - at least Bible was never revealed during a sexual intercourse.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 57, Number 119
Narrated Hisham's father:

The people used to send presents to the Prophet on the day of 'Aisha's turn. 'Aisha said, "My companions (i.e. the other wives of the Prophet) gathered in the house of Um Salama and said, "0 Um Salama! By Allah, the people choose to send presents on the day of 'Aisha's turn and we too, love the good (i.e. presents etc.) as 'Aisha does. You should tell Allah's Apostle to tell the people to send their presents to him wherever he may be, or wherever his turn may be." Um Salama said that to the Prophet and he turned away from her, and when the Prophet returned to her (i.e. Um Salama), she repeated the same, and the Prophet again turned away, and when she told him the same for the third time, the Prophet said, "O Um Salama! Don't trouble me by harming 'Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."

Take care and God bless you

Last edited by Waqar Daniel on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  googleboy2 Thu 18 Jun 2009, 1:32 pm

i am not derprinz
i am from tunisia
are you going to ban everyone from tunisia because derprinz was from tunisia as i see in his profile
secondly i asked u a question and u didn't answer it
i am not here to discuss islam because the forum is called christian-talk
so if u are afraid from some embarassing question ban me
ok ?
googleboy2
googleboy2
BANNED

Male

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 18 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

No you are Derprinz, you can have an open debate but I will not allow you making fake IDs, this is rule of every forum. If I had to disallow people from Tunisia I would do that. I can block Tunisia. The question has already been answered. If you need a debate then let us debate.

I will use Koran to describe Allah. Once I have done that then please let us all know if Allah has a penis or vagina, or is he black, does he need to go to toilet?

ALLAH! There is no God but He, the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal. No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep. All things in heaven and earth are His. Who could intercede in his presence without His permission? He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures. Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills. His throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them, for He is the Highest and Most Exalted. Koran 2:255

This makes Allah's gender as Male and neither slumbers nor sleeps. He is very strong as he is over taken by fatigue.

Form
TO God belongs the East and the West, Wheresoever you look is the face of God.
Qur'an 2:115

Allah has a face

(He is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves, and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things). Koran 42.11

Allah has eyes and ears.

(Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?" Koran 38:75

He said: O Iblis! what prevented you that you should do obeisance to him whom I created with My two hands? Are you proud or are you of the exalted ones? Koran 38:75

Allah has hands

And your Lord comes and (also) the angels in ranks, Koran 89:22

So you can see Allah physically on Judgment Day and Allah will meet muslims with his angels.

I will end here and keep the rest for some other time. Now you tell us Derprinz, if Allah has hands, eyes and face, then I will ask the same question to you that you asked:
Derprinz/googleboy wrote:Is God white, black or yellow?
how tall is he?
short or tall?
fat or slim?
Does
he breath oxygen like us? If not, then does He have lungs like us?

surviving like ours do?

bleeding like us?

And if GOD Almighty's Body doesn't process food, then why would He then need a bladder,
"number 2" like we do after we eat and drink, then what is the purpose of
Him having these parts? Or does He truly Have them??
I hope that you will not avoid this one. Derprinz, you do not need to lie. Even if you sign in as LoveJesus, googleboy, or googleboy2, everyone can see your evil thoughts come out.

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  googleboy2 Thu 18 Jun 2009, 9:02 pm

2:255 Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep ...
where do u see the gender is male here !!
Let us look at the following from the bible:
"Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a man wakes from the
stupor of wine.
(From the NIV Bible, Psalm 78:65)"
Come on now, this is really ludicrous! If GOD gets drunk and/or goes to sleep,
then what kind of a god is He?! No offense to any Jew or Christian, just out of
curiosity, since he gets drunk, does he also work as a pimp too sometimes?
"Then the Lord AWOKE......"is pretty much clear and self explanatory! He may not "sleep" like we do,but he certainly appears to have been away or not knowing or not controlling of His Creation at that time or moment!

Allah Almighty's size and shape was never mentioned in the Noble Quran:
"He is God, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise. (The Noble Quran, 59:24)"
"(He is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves, and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things). (The Noble Quran, 42:11)"
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"
Since man would be limiting Allah by creating a physical image of Him Muslims
do not. Allah is as I said unique and superior to His creations. Thus the
biblical statement thatwas mentioned in Genesis Ch1 v27 that God has created
man in his own image is a view that is not shared by Muslims.
a shoe does not resemble a shoe maker
Islam does not try in anyway to personify Allah.
it's true that two of His attributes are that He 'Sees' and'Hears', this does not mean that
He has eyes and ears like you and I
, His hearing or seeing cannot be comprehended by us asfinite beings.Muslims do not agree with the Judaeo- Christian concept of God having the necessity to rest as they say he did after creatingthe world. All god needs to say is 'Be and it is.' Tiredness is a human attribute as is making mistakes, this is not applicable togod who is infallible. Allah is also pre-existent to all he has created, he is the firstAllah, the
Creator has perfect knowledge. Muslims believe in the omniscience of Allah,
He knows all that is tangible and thatis manifest, He knows the past and
the future. Muslims rebuke the Christian belief that god does not have
perfect knowledge,for example in the bible it says that God underestimated
the intelligence of His creations- He did not think that man could build
the tower of Babel (Genesis Ch11 v5-7, Exodus Ch32 v14).

well now answer me while u personified God and said he is like us and in our image

Is God white, black or yellow?
how tall is he?
short or tall?
fat or slim?
Does
he breath oxygen like us? If not, then does He have lungs like us?
surviving like ours do?
bleeding like us?
"number 2" like we do after we eat and drink, then what is the purpose of
Him having these parts? Or does He truly Have them??
googleboy2
googleboy2
BANNED

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 18 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

I am absolutely sure that you are a blind person who cannot even read. Who hides the verses of Koran and never even comment on them. I have shown you so many verses in nearly all my discussions and you always avoided to comment on them. Now let me write them again for you.

Regarding the gender, if Allah is not male pronoun (He) then what is it? He or she or a mixture of he she? Your Koran calls him He so it makes him a male.

You never commented on these verses:

Allah's Face
TO God belongs the East and the West, Wheresoever you look is the face of God.
Qur'an 2:115

Allah's hands
(Allah) said: "O Iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to one whom I have created with my hands? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high (and mighty) ones?" Koran 38:75

Allah's sight
And your Lord comes and (also) the angels in ranks, Koran 89:22

So where is my answer?

Secondly, if you have little self-respect, you should stop deceiving others for this is your third fake ID. You misquote verses from the Bible like in this recent post you quoted Psalms 78:65 and Genesis 11:5-7.
Derprinz/googleboy2 wrote:Come on now, this is really ludicrous! If GOD gets drunk and/or goes to sleep, then what kind of a god is He?
Psalms 78:65 no where says that God gets drunk or goes to sleep. Now you have to prove this word by word. Secondly, where it is written that God underestimated humans in Genesis 11:5-7 and in Exodus 32:14. Show it to me word by word.

You seem to get too itchy when Koran is quoted to you. You were making fun of God of Bible that He has hands and eyes and when I show it to you in koran, your tongue started to wag around. Isn't it strange? I think you should read Koran first and then come back and comment on the Bible.

Now let me add little interest to your foolish question:

Al-Bukhaari (6227) and Muslim (2841) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah created Adam in His image, and he was sixty cubits tall. When he created him he said, ‘Go and greet that group of angels who are sitting and listen to how they greet you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your descendents.’ So he said, ‘Al-salaamu ‘alaykum (peace be upon you),’ and they said, ‘Al-salaamu ‘alayka wa rahmat-Allaah (Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allaah.’ So they added (the words) ‘wa rahmat-Allaah.’ Everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam, but mankind continued to grow shorter until now.”

Muslim (2612) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When any one of fights his brother, let him avoid the face, for Allaah created Adam in His image.”

Did you find a penis or vagina here of Allah in these hadiths? These hadiths do say that Adam was created in the image of Allah. I would love to hear your answer now.

Regarding what color God looks, I think I answered it and if you are blind, then what can I do. Let me improve your sight, this is what I wrote regarding God. "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). I hope that this time you will not act as blind.

Let me quote a hadith for you, as your prophet pointed people like you as despicable

Sahih Muslim Kitab Al-'llm, Hadith 6447
'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The most despicable amongst persons in the eye of Allah is one who tries to fall into dispute with others (for nothing but only to display his knowledge and power of argumentation).

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  googleboy2 Fri 19 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

Regarding the gender, if Allah is not male pronoun (He) then what is it? He or she or a mixture of he she? Your Koran calls him He so it makes him a male.
Allah
= Has no gender (not male and not
female)
* "
He" is used only out of respect and dignity - not for gender
Allah
=
Always singular - Never plural
* "
We" is used only as the "Royal WE" just as in English for royalty

You never commented on these verses:

i thought you would understand from the example i set to you
it's true that two of His attributes are that He 'Sees' and'Hears', this does not mean that He has eyes and ears like you and I
Allah has a face, eye, hand, foot but not like you and me
These hadiths do say that Adam was created in the image of Allah. I would love to hear your answer now.
What is meant, according to the scholars, is that Allaah created Adam
with the ability to hear and see, and to speak when he wants. These are
also attributes of Allaah, for He is All-Hearing, All-Seeing, and He
speaks when He wants, and He has a Face, may He be glorified and
exalted.
Another thing that will help to explain the meaning of this hadeeth is
the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):
“The first group to enter Paradise will be in the image of the moon”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3245; Muslim, 2834.” What the Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him) meant here is that the first group
will be in human form, but because of their purity, beauty and
brightness of face they will look like the moon, so they are likened to
the moon, but without resembling it. So just because a thing is said to
be in the image of a thing it does not mean that it is like it in all
aspects.
The Prophet’s words, “Adam was created in His image” means that Allaah
created Adam in His image, for He has a face, an eye, a hand, and a
foot, and Adam had a face, an eye, a hand, and a foot… but that does
not mean that these things are exactly the same. There is some
similarity, but it is not exactly the same. Similarly the first group
to enter Paradise are likened to the moon, but they are not exactly the
same

You were making fun of God of Bible that He has hands and eyes and when
I show it to you in koran, your tongue started to wag around. Isn't it
strange?
i hope u understand now that "there is nothing whatever like unto Him"

Psalms 78:65 no where says that God gets drunk or goes to sleep. Now
you have to prove this word by word. Secondly, where it is written that
God underestimated humans in Genesis 11:5-7 and in Exodus 32:14. Show
it to me word by word.
can't u see
just read them and i am waiting for your comment

"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). I hope that this time you will not act as blind.
"He that hath seen me hath seen the father."

Let us look at the context:

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it
sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou
not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then,
Shew us the Father?"

John 14:8-9

Philip wanted to see God with his own eyes, but this is impossible since no one can
ever do ever do that. The Bible says:

"No man hath seen God at any time,"

John 1:18

"No man hath seen God at any time,"

1 John 4:12

So Jesus simply told him that his own actions and miracles should be a sufficient proof
of the existence of God without God having to physically come down and let himself be seen
every time someone is doubtful. This is equivalent to for example

1. John 8:19: "Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father?
    Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have
    known my Father also."

2. John 12:44 "Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me,
    believeth not on me, but on him that sent me."

3. John 15:23 "He that hateth me hateth my Father also."
  4. Matthew 10:40-41 "He that receiveth you receiveth me (Jesus),
    and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me. He that receiveth a prophet in the
    name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man
    in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward."

If we want to insist that when Philip saw Jesus (pbuh), he had actually physically seen
God "the Father" because Jesus "is" the father and both are one
"Trinity," and Jesus is the "incarnation" of God, then this will force
us to conclude that John 1:18, 1 John 4:12, ..etc. are all lies.
Well, is Philip the only one who ever "saw the father"? Let us read:

"Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of
God, he hath seen the Father."

John 6:46

Who is this who "is of God" and had seen the Father you ask? Let us once
again ask the Bible:

"He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear
them not, because ye are not of God."

John 8:47.

And

"Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is
good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God"

3 John 1:11.

Have all people who have done good also physically seen God?
googleboy2
googleboy2
BANNED

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 19 Jun 2009, 8:02 pm

I have heard these arguments many times and these arguments contradict themselves. I know all that royal language stuff that you have mentioned. However, if you assign male gender pronoun to some deity, it is a male gender and if you assign female pronoun to a deity it is female gender. Simple English and no rocket science.

Allah's Face
To God belongs the East and the West, Wheresoever you look is the face of God. Qur'an 2:115

Al-Bukhaari (6227) and Muslim (2841) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah created Adam in His image,...

Let me give you definition of the word image. According to Dictionary.com it is defined as:
a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.

I think there is a difference between likeness and image. What you are trying to explain is likeness and not image. If Allah hears and so does Adam then it is likeness and not image.

Moreover the Hadiths you have quoted has nothing to do with the discussion. There was a dispute among Men and women while Sahaabah were still alive. Here is the hadith:

“Men and women disputed as to which of them would form the majority in Paradise. According to another report, either they were competing, or they were discussing, whether there would be more men or women in Paradise. They consulted Abu Hurayrah, who said that women would form the majority, on the basis of the words of the Prophet (saw): “The first group to enter Paradise will be as beautiful as the full moon, and the group that follows them will be like the brightest shining stars in the sky: each man of them will have two wives, the marrow of whose leg-bones will be visible through the flesh because of their extreme beauty. There will be no one who is unmarried in Paradise”" [Sahih Muslim, Kitaab al-Jannah, Baab awwal zumrah tadhkul al-Jannah, 4/2179, hadith no. 2834]

Mohammed used a metaphor by comparing the beauty of the moon with the beauty of the women. Whereas when we look at Koran 2:115 To God belongs the East and the West, Wheresoever you look is the face of God, it talks of a real thing and no metaphor. Same is for ears, eyes and hands.

Now let me add Allah's foot here:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 371 Narrated Anas:The Prophet said, "The people will be thrown into the (Hell) Fire and it will say: "Are there any more (to come)?' (50.30) till Allah puts His Foot over it and it will say, 'Qati! Qati! (Enough Enough!)'"

If we want to insist that when Philip saw Jesus (pbuh), he had actually physically seen God "the Father" because Jesus "is" the father and both are one "Trinity," and Jesus is the "incarnation" of God,
You know the problem of muslims is that they think that they know every thing in the world. Jesus is not incarnation of Heavenly Father. From where did you get this idea?

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 19 Jun 2009, 8:31 pm

No one is allowed to use foul language against God of Bible, therefore, the writer is banned and this topic is locked. Derprinz, you can go and preach your god to people like you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  googleboy3 Fri 19 Jun 2009, 10:02 pm

so that's how you run away

ban !!!

what a strategy
are you afraid ?
googleboy3
googleboy3
BANNED

Male

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlelamb Sat 20 Jun 2009, 3:33 am

googleboy3 wrote:so that's how you run away

ban !!!

what a strategy
are you afraid ?
Nothing is hidden from the LORD.

Psalms 10:1 Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble? 2 The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined. 3 For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth. 4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them. 6 He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity. 7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity. 8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor. 9 He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net. 10 He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones. 11 He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it. 12 Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble. 13 Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it. 14 Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless. 15 Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none. 16 The LORD is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land. 17 LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear: 18 To judge the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may no more oppress.

All men have SINNED before GOD. HE sent HIS SON, JESUS, as the PERFECT SACRIFICE for SIN. ALL that ACCEPT HIS FREE GIFT of PARDON, will be SAVED from HELL and DEATH. Do you know that you are a sinner, in need of SALVATION? JESUS is calling out to you. The WORD tells us that HE stands at the DOOR and KNOCKS. Will you answer HIS CALL?

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

JESUS LOVES you. Please REPENT and ask HIM to forgive your many sins. HE is JUST and WILL FORGIVE all that ask HIM, into their hearts.

JESUS is MERCIFUL and FULL of GRACE. Why turn away from the FREE GIFT HE OFFERS you?
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down