Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death? See for yourself..

2 posters

Go down

Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. Empty Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death? See for yourself..

Post  Littlelamb Mon 22 Jun 2009, 5:27 am

The following website, gives us some of the most exciting proof, of JESUS BIRTH and DEATH, and it is found in the HEAVENS! Please take a look at what was found through research and use of the BIBLE'S accounts of things in the heavens, that announced the LORD'S BIRTH, and also the findings about his death on the CROSS.

Then PRAISE the LORD, for HE ORCHESTRATED all of these events, and foretold them in HIS WORD! cheers

Was the Star of Bethlehem a real astronomical event? A myth created by the early church? Explore the history and science for yourself...

If Biblical clues have led us to the sky of Messiah's birth, they now lead to a celestial dirge floating over Jerusalem. The bookends of a life. If the Almighty did orchestrate these signs of Messiah's coming and those at his death, then we are seeing more than stars in the skies. We are seeing a poetry of terrible beauty, of silent awe...

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21
Country : Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. RedCross-1

Warning : Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. Empty Incredible

Post  Common Sat 26 Sep 2009, 11:52 pm

I read it. It was incredible and awesome. I can't express the wonder I felt while reading it. Isn't God so good? He is so wise and majestic, outside time. Indeed it was orchestrated by God. All must read this! It is sort of long but find a time when you can read it and you will be amazed and awed. Thank you so much LittleLamb for sharing that with us as it has just inspired me with praise.
Common
Common
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Female

Number of posts : 70
Profession : CSP in-training
Hobbies : Learning, Bible Study, Reading; Dancing? ;)
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2008-09-13
Country : Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. Australia

Warning : Did GOD orchestrate signs in the heavens for CHRIST Birth and Death?  See for yourself.. 110

Back to top Go down