Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 11:1-57

Go down

John 11:1-57 Empty Re: John 11:1-57

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 07 Jul 2009, 6:29 pm

Thank you Charles for all these wonderful commentaries and I enjoyed going through all of them. This I liked the most as it shows that we are always dependent on God's mercy. Jesus even Jesus provided for food. As Jesus provides, sustains and guides us, we are always reminded of the fact that we cannot do without Him. The ones who believe that they can live without the Jesus' help, love and mercy, only fool themselves.

Living our daily lives, we forget God and try to wrestle our way out of troubles and we fail.in this world and the world hereafter. I believe that we should remember God always so that He also remembers us in our trying moments. Only remembering Jesus in difficult times and making Him remember His promises is no love towards Him.

Although I am no scholar, neither a theologian and do not understand the Bible the way you do, but I believe that in Lazarus' story there is another message. One, that Lazarus' family always trusted in Jesus and when they faced this hard time, Jesus remembered them.

I am always amazed at the love of Jesus towards us. He cried over Lazarus' death. Therefore, talking in a layman's tongue, if any soul is lost, we make Jesus cry.

Thank you Charles and God bless you posting this beautiful, faith inspiring and motivating commentary. Hope to read more of your commentaries.

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : John 11:1-57 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com