Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADULTERY IS OUT OF HEART

Go down

ADULTERY IS OUT OF HEART Empty ADULTERY IS OUT OF HEART

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 27 Jun 2007, 6:16 pm

Matthew 15:19
For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all other sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander.

No adulterers go to heaven

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Don't you know that those who do wrong will have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual Sin, who are idol worshipers, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, greedy people, drunkards, abusers, and swindlers--none of these will have a share in the Kingdom of God.

God will Judge the adulterer

Hebrew 13:4
Give honor to marriage, and remain faithful to one another in marriage. God will surely judge people who are immoral and those who commit adultery

Adultery can be avoided

Proverbs 4:23
Above all else, Guard your heart, for it affects everything you do.

Shun adultery!

Proverbs 6:20-35

My son, obey your father's commands, and don't neglect your mother's teaching. Keep their words always in your heart. Tie them around your neck. Wherever you walk, their counsel can lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up in the morning, they will advise you. For these commands and this teaching are a lamp to light the way ahead of you. The correction of discipline is the way to life.

These commands and this teaching will keep you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of an adulterous woman. Don't lust for her beauty. Don't let her coyness seduce you. For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, and sleeping with another man's wife may cost you your very life. Can a man scoop fire into his lap and not be burned? Can he walk on hot coals and not blister his feet? So it is with the man who sleeps with another man's wife. He who embraces her will not go unpunished.

Excuses might be found for a thief who steals because he is starving. But if he is caught, he will be fined seven times as much as he stole, even if it means selling everything in his house to pay it back.

But the man who commits adultery is an utter fool, for he destroys his own soul. Wounds and constant disgrace are his Lot. His shame will never be erased. For the woman's husband will be furious in his jealousy, and he will have no mercy in his day of vengeance. There is no compensation or bribe that will satisfy him.

The adulteress' snare leads to misery

Proverbs 7:1-27

Another Warning about Immoral Women

Follow my advice, my son; always treasure my commands. Obey them and live! Guard my teachings as your most precious possession. Tie them on your fingers as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart. Love wisdom like a sister; make insight a beloved member of your family. 5Let them hold you back from an affair with an immoral woman, from listening to the flattery of an adulterous woman.

I was looking out the window of my house one day and saw a simpleminded young man who lacked common sense. He was crossing the street near the house of an immoral woman. He was strolling down the path by her house at twilight, as the day was fading, as the dark of night set in. The woman approached him, dressed seductively and sly of heart. She was the brash, rebellious type who never stays at home. She is often seen in the streets and markets, soliciting at every corner.

She threw her arms around him and kissed him, and with a brazen look she said, "I've offered my sacrifices and just finished my vows. It's you I was looking for! I came out to find you, and here you are! My bed is spread with colored sheets of finest linen imported from Egypt. I've perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. Come, let's drink our fill of love until morning. Let's enjoy each other's caresses, for my husband is not home. He's away on a long trip. He has taken a wallet full of money with him, and he won't return until later in the month."
So she seduced him with her pretty speech. With her flattery she enticed him. He followed her at once, like an ox going to the slaughter or like a trapped stag, awaiting the arrow that would pierce its heart. He was like a bird flying into a snare, little knowing it would cost him his life.

Listen to me, my sons, and pay attention to my words. Don't let your hearts stray away toward her. Don't wander down her wayward path. For she has been the ruin of many; numerous men have been her victims. Her house is the road to the grave. Her bedroom is the den of death.

God forgives the sin of adultery and frees the sinner from it

Psalm 32; Psalm 51
(David pleaded for God's forgiveness and expresed his joy after being forgiven)

Looking on a woman lustfully is adultery; spiritual surgery is needed

Matthew 5:27-30
"You have heard that the Law of Moses says, `Do not commit adultery.' But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust in his eye has already committed adultery with her in his heart. So if your eye--even if it is your good eye--causes you to lust, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into Hell. And if your hand--even if it is your stronger hand--causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Anyone who marries a wrongfully divorced woman commits adultery

Matthew 5:31-32
"You have heard that the law of Moses says, `A man can divorce his wife by merely giving her a letter of divorce.' But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Anyone who divorces his or her spouse for any reason other than adultery and marries another commits adultery

Matthew 19:9
And I tell you this, a man who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery--unless his wife has been unfaithful

May good God keep us safe from giving into the temptations and keep us safe from the schemes of Devil, in Jesus name. AMEN

In our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25