Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Importance of Gardens, Trees and Flowers in the Bible

Go down

Importance of Gardens, Trees and Flowers in the Bible Empty Importance of Gardens, Trees and Flowers in the Bible

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 24 Jul 2007, 9:12 am

There is a lot of importance of Gardens, trees and flowers in the Bible. Let us see how God shows the importance.

And God planted a garden Eden...(Genesis 2:8)

Jesus Christ as recorded in the Gospels, often went to garden to pray to Heavenly Father. In John 15, we are likened to branches shooting forth from the vine. This vine represents the Lord Jesus Christ. Do you think that God want us to be fruitful trees?

The Duty of the Branches (John 15:1-3)

• Fruitless Branches (John 15:2)
  • Fruit bearing branches (John 15:2-3)
  • The process of purging - more fruit (Hebrews 12:11)
  • The tool for purging (Hebrews 4:12)

Why do we need Jesus to become a fruit-bearing branches?

Live in me, and I will live in you. A branch cannot produce any fruit by itself. It has to stay attached to the vine. In the same way, you cannot produce fruit unless you live in me. "I am the vine. You are the branches. Those who live in me while I live in them will produce a lot of fruit. But you can't produce anything without me. Whoever doesn't live in me is thrown away like a branch and dries up. Branches like this are gathered, thrown into a fire, and burned. If you live in me and what I say lives in you, then ask for anything you want, and it will be yours. You give glory to my Father when you produce a lot of fruit and therefore show that you are my disciples. (John 15:4-8)

As Chrristians and true followers of Jesus Christ, following is our desire:

• The Glorification of Father (Isaiah 61:3)
  • Fruit given as a Gift of Love (Song od Solomon 7:12-13) (Hosea2:12)

Point of Importance

Are you bearing fruit? Are you experience the purging of the Lord? Are you holding on to the deadness so that you cannot produce more fruit? How much love would your fruit declare if presented to the Lord today?

God bless
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Importance of Gardens, Trees and Flowers in the Bible RedCross-1