Evangelism

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evangelism

Post  Kachi on Mon 28 Sep 2009, 12:14 am

Why is it necessary that we bring souls unto christ.I don't know for others,but personally,there's this passion for bring souls to the knowledge of Christ.when christ said if you are ashamed of mentioning my name among men,then he also will be ashamed of mentioning your name in the presence of his father.now analyze this whole thing,which is more dreadful,the former or the latter.when the lord was about to leave the earth he said,when the spirit comes upon you,you will carry the gospel with confidence unto samaris,judea and the uttermost parts of the earth.That maens that if you are not filled with the holyspirit you'll not be able to preach the goodnews of christ,but if you are born again,you'll have an inner passion for bringing souls unto God.The bible says he that winneth souls is wise.paul speaking in the book of romans 1:16 says "i am not ashamed of the gospel of christ.If he wasn't,then why should we.We should be able to declare oue stand for christ.God forbid that when he comes back,i'll meet him with not one soul.I have decided to make an impact on my enviroment.Go ye into all the nations and bring men unto the kingdom.He said again,"i wll make you fishers of men.We have to leave whatever is hindering us from the service of God,and grt focused with Christ's work.God help that when he comes back he won't be disappointed.We have to reach out to the youths,it as if they have been given unto reprobate minds.The gospel was preached to us by someone and we got saved,who have we preached to to become saved.We have a mandate on our lives,,and it must be fufilled.The youths are rapidly moving deeper into sin and the devil is as if he is winning just because we have refused to speak.God help us to carry out our assignments diligently.We have to ask the lord to put in our hearts a zeal and a passion to carry the gospel out to the lost.We can do all things through christ who strenghtens us.Amen

Kachi
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 13
Profession : Student
Hobbies : Singing and drivihg
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bravo!

Post  Fenny West on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 4:13 pm

Keep going, Bro
may the zeal of the Lord consume you

Fenny West
Christian Talk Moderators

Male

Number of posts : 1091
Profession : Writer/Teacher/singer/composer
Hobbies : Music
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Warning :

View user profile http://inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Evangelism

Post  Littlelamb on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 6:19 pm

Whatever we take in, we will eventually spill out or pour out, so that others may also glean from what we have learned. Psalms 23 has a verse that talks about being filled to overflowing. This is how the LORD operates within us, and through us. Keep holding on to the WORD, and seeking the LORD to GUIDE you, in reach a lost and dying world. HE will give you everything that is needed, to reach out.

Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Warning :

View user profile http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Evangelism

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum