Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in the Light

2 posters

Go down

Living in the Light Empty Living in the Light

Post  fennywest Fri 15 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

Friend, I greet you in the precious Name of Jesus and thank you for the opportunity to declare the truth to you; give you the Good News of the Gospel and it is this:

that God is light and we all need to come into that light to have life;
that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Him.
The word of God says that those who walk in the darkness have no part with Him. Unashamedly I proclaim that we are all sinners on two accounts, firstly by our fallen nature and secondly by the things we do or fail to do. 1John1:5-10,

The bible clearly tells us: ‘all have sinned and come short of the glory of God- God’s glorious standard. (Rom.3:23)
And the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life. We need to acknowledge that we are sinners and when we do, we need to confess the sin to God, then God promises to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all wrong doing. If we deny that we are sinners, then we are clearly demonstrating that the truth of God is not in us, because we are calling God a liar.
( Rom10:9-10, Rom.6:23)

I came to this realisation (almost 30 years ago) and bowed my knees to the Lord Jesus Christ. I acknowledged that I was a sinner and needed salvation. I admitted that I was lost without a trail. I agreed with God that I was living in darkness outside of Christ. And when that happened, I also confessed my sins and God forgave me and cleansed me from all unrighteousness. He translated me from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of light and life. I was gloriously born again and my life truly began.

You too can enter the Kingdom of Light and Life if you will come to this realisation. ‘Except man be born again he cannot see or enter the Kingdom of God. We are not saved by our good deeds. We are saved by grace through faith. (John3:3,6, Eph2:8-9)

So, my friend, if you’re hearing the Voice of God today, do not delay. Do not procrastinate. This is the acceptable time. This is the day of salvation. Tomorrow is promised no one. If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. But if we admit and confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1John1:7-9)

Come, this day, to the cross
and avoid the curse
Come to the cross and cross
over from death to life.

Come to the cross
and have you sins forgiven
Come to the cross
And be bound heaven

Come and confess your sins
and have eternal life.
Come and be lifted from the bin
Bestowed abundant life.

God the Father is waiting for you, looking for you like the father of the prodigal son. He is not willing that you perish but that YOU to come into the sheep -fold and have everlasting life. He is stretching His hands towards you today. The question is :would you reach out to Him? The table is spread with delicatessen -a sumptuous spread but your seat is empty.

My friend, come today into the warmth of God’s loving Arms. You have heard this message before and today it is being watered. Yield to God and see what he will do with your life. Yield to God and see the transformation that will come to you. Know that you have an enemy who wants to kill you , steal from you and destroy you , But Jesus came to give you life and life in its fullness. Come to Jesus for some eye-salve so that you can see better. Come to Jesus and He will cure your sin-sickness. Come to the Prince of Peace and you will have peace that transcends all understanding. God loves you more than you know. Come today and find out.

Living in the light
Is living in God
And you cannot live in God
unless you live in Christ.
Christ is the way
the truth and the life

Christ is the Mediator
between God and man.
Christ is the Lamb of God
that takes the sin of this world
without Him we are lost
but with Him we are saved.

This is the message we bring to you today. Accept it, embrace it, run with it and you will have made the best decision in your life, this year.

Sinner’s Prayer

If God has spoken to you and you want to make your peace with Him, pray this prayer from your heart:

Heavenly Father,

I come this day to your throne of Grace
I confess that I am a sinner, lost without a trail
Only Jesus can save me, reconcile me with You; give me peace that transcends all understanding

Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Come in today. Come in and stay. I yield my spirit, soul and body to You. Cleanse me from all guilt, sin and shame.

Thank you for saving me.

Congratulations! if you said that prayer from your heart. You need to tell someone about the bread you have just found. You also need to find a Church that is vibrant where you can be nurtured and have fellowship with other believers. You also need to start reading the bible on a regular basis to hear from God daily and start talking to God in prayer.

Finally if you can, let me know, and I will send you some literature to help you grow. I will also want to rejoice with you and thank God for your bold decision.

Fenny West

Fennywest@yahoo.com

mob. 07949450154

for believers: feel free to use this as a tract fpr your outreaches or send the link or printed copy to unsaved friends.
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Living in the Light 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Living in the Light Empty Re: Living in the Light

Post  gloryofchrist Fri 15 Jan 2010, 5:45 pm

God has made you light to others. You are doing a lot for the lost souls. May God hold your hand guide you to be a lighthouse for others. I said the sinners prayer with all my heart.
gloryofchrist
gloryofchrist
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 1
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Warning : Living in the Light 110

Back to top Go down