Help Me, Lord, to Shine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Me, Lord, to Shine

Post  fennywest on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 6:52 am

Lord, I thank You for Your goodness, faithfulness, for Your compassion and redeeming power.
I was once polluted corrupted, dead, decaying, stinking, but You came and raised me to life, poured Your aroma on me, turned on the light.
You called me by Your name, gave me a new beginning, a new hope. The old went and the new came.
You began to work in me; fashioning me, furnishing me, for your name’s sake. Glory and honour I ascribe to You, Holy One.

Thank You for Your Holy Spirit, - my Standby, Guide, Strengthner, Teacher, comforter Who empowers, teaches, intercedes, comforts and guides me.

Lord, You called me to be light, to give in this present darkness. Help me, Lord to shine wherever I go.
O that I will not be conformed to the pattern of this world or be shaped into its mould, but be transformed by the renewing of my mind to know your perfect will and walk in it.

May your will be my command, my food, my desire, joy, in Jesus’ name.

John15;1-6, Eph5:14-18, Matt5:13-15, Zech4:6

M't:5:13: Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

M't:5:14: Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

M't:5:15: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

M't:5:16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Eph:5:14: Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Eph:5:15: See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Eph:5:16: Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Eph:5:17: Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Eph:5:18: And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Joh:15:1: I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Joh:15:2: Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Joh:15:3: Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Joh:15:4: Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Joh:15:5: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Joh:15:6: If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Zec:4:6: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning :

View user profile http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

help me lord to shinie

Post  shinie rajan on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 2:51 pm

By HIS mercy and grace iam saved but i an unworthy person whom the LORD took me from the big bog and makes me walk on the green pastures.thank you LORD.do keep praying for my 2 daughters and my husband.love in jesus name

shinie rajan
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Female

Number of posts : 29
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top