Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carelesness Can Cost Countless

Go down

Carelesness Can Cost Countless Empty Carelesness Can Cost Countless

Post  fennywest Fri 02 Apr 2010, 10:00 am

Carelessness can cost countless

Loss of friendships, pleasures

Privileges, promises, purposes

Destinies

Like those who are careless with their lottery tickets and have forfeited the millions they won

Like Esau who was careless with his birthright and lost it to Jacob;

Like Ananias and Sapphira who were careless in their giving with the right motive, right amount, right heart and with integrity and lost their lives.

Many of us are losing out on our inheritance (‘the blessing such as there will not be room enough to contain it’) because we are careless about the tithe.

Mal:3:6: For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Mal:3:7: Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Mal:3:8: Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

Mal:3:9: Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Mal:3:10: Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Mal3:6-10

fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Carelesness Can Cost Countless 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down