Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sing Before You See

2 posters

Go down

Sing Before You See Empty Sing Before You See

Post  fennywest Sat 29 May 2010, 2:35 pm

Sing Before You See (Acts16:28-32)

Rise before you shine (Isa60:1)
Wait to renew strength (Isa40:28-31)
Pray as to prevail (Jam.5:16-18)
Pray and you will have peace (Phil4:6,7)
Praise, to be raised (Acts16:22-28)
Give if you will receive (Luke 6:38)
Love, if you don’t want to fail 1Cor.13:Cool
Obey to be blessed (Deut28:1-14)

Knock for the door to be opened
Seek, if you will find (Matt7:7)
Sow if you will reap (Gen8:22)
Fight if you will win (1Tim.6:12)
Feed to grow (1Pet2:2)
Work hard to succeed (Prov10:4 )
Be diligent to excel (Prov.22:29,1Tim4:15)
Trust and you will not rust ( Isa26:3, Prov. 3:5-6
Travail to give birth (Isa66:Cool
Stand having done all ( Ephe6:13)
Stand in Jesus’ Name. ( Act4:

[b]Sing, to See

Ac:16:22: And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them.

Ac:16:23: And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:

Ac:16:24: Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.

Ac:16:25: And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Ac:16:26: And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Ac:16:27: And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

Ac:16:28: But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

Ac:16:29: Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Ac:16:30: And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Ac:16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Ac:16:32: And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Ac:16:33: And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Ac:16:34: And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

2Ch:20:22: And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

2Ch:20:23: For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

2Ch:20:24: And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

2Ch:20:25: And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.

2Chro.20

Give to receive

Lu:6:38: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Sow to reap

2Co:9:6: But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Ga:6:6: Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

Ga:6:7: Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Ga:6:8: For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Ga:6:9: And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ga:6:10: As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Seek to Find

M't:7:7: Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Pray to prevail

Jas:5:17: Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

Jas:5:18: And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

1Co:13:8: Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Fight to win

2Tm:4:7: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

2Tm:4:8: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Work hard and Succeed

Proverb:22:29: Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Obey and be blessed

De:28:1: And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

De:28:2: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.

De:28:3: Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

De:28:4: Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

De:28:5: Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

De:28:6: Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

De:28:7: The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

De:28:8: The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

De:28:9: The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

De:28:10: And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.

De:28:11: And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

De:28:12: The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

De:28:13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

De:28:14: And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Sing Before You See 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

Sing Before You See Empty Re: Sing Before You See

Post  WARRIOR Tue 01 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

I have heard the saying before, sing for your happiness.
Well by faith we praise the Lord in all things, and HE makes
a way for us out of or through what we are in. Loved this! EXALT.
WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning : Sing Before You See 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down