Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Dimitru Duduman - A CALL TO HOLINESS

Go down

By Dimitru Duduman - A CALL TO HOLINESS Empty By Dimitru Duduman - A CALL TO HOLINESS

Post  WARRIOR Wed 16 Jun 2010, 6:42 pm

Ephesians 6:11-19, “Put on the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming missiles of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert withy all perseverance and petition for all the saints, and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel.”
In patience and long suffering we must accept every trial that is allowed to come upon us. The Lord, who is the joy of our lives, is the one who casts away the sadness in our hearts, who strengthens us, and clothes us with a new power when we ask Him to come to our aid. Jesus Christ withstood the hardships until the end. Let us also do the same. Our salvation – our comfort – comes only from the hand of the Lord. Even if our battles become harder and harder, let us not allow ourselves to be beaten to the ground, or shaken by the waves. Let us not accept unbelief in our hearts. Let us cast doubt away from us.
We must not allow the devil to take away the peace of our souls, and the joy of our hearts. When in despair let us not run to man who is as weak as us, but let us run to the Lord Jesus, our intercessor. He is the one who will understand us. He will listen. He will lift our burden and put a new hope within us.
Do you feel burdened? Is your heart saddened? Come to Jesus with the heaviness of your heart. Have courage, and he will give you rest. Accomplish your duty toward your redeemer, and he will do the same toward you. Let us discard everything that is of the flesh within us, so we can be enlightened by God. Let us clothe ourselves with the heavenly armor that we may stand fast. How many times I have fixed my gaze on the heavens and said, “COME LORD JESUS, OUR HEARTS LONG TO SEE YOU, AND OUR SOULS THIRST FOR YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.”
We must be awake and return to our first love, being as the wise virgins with our lamps lit, and with enough oil in our lamps, that when the bridegroom comes, he will find us ready. It won’t be long before all the hardships and fighting will end. Until that time, let us keep away from all that even APPEARS to be evil. We must constantly study ourselves and see how we are, compared to how God wants us to be. We can hear His voice crying out louder than ever, “AWAKE FROM YOUR SLEEP! BE READY, FOR THE GREAT DAY IS SOON COMING! KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, SPOTLESS AND WITHOUT WRINKLES, THAT I MAY FIND YOU READY.”
Is your soul wounded? Are you wavering? Concentrate your gaze upward, for that Is the only place victory will come from. The Lord will strengthen you and comfort you.
We were sent here to bring the message of God, and to tell all that will listen that He has mercy toward those that obey Him. Let us then keep away from sin, and live in righteousness. Let our lights shine so brightly that those around us would look and say, ‘HE IS TRULY A SERVANT OF GOD.” MAY WE TRULY BE WHAT WE PROCLAIM TO BE; CHRISTIANS WITH A DEVOTED HEART, mind, and soul to the one who gave life, - the one who came on this earth to die for our sins – was resurrected – and will soon return for His bride! (Ephesians 3:14-20 read.)
You can obtain Dimitru Dudumans books an DVDS by writing:

HAND OF HELP
1012 south 3rd street
Watertown, WI 53094
WARRIOR
WARRIOR
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 931
Profession : Administrative Cust Svc
Hobbies : Quilting , ride bicycle, hiking, writing.
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Warning : By Dimitru Duduman - A CALL TO HOLINESS 110

http://anne-thewindwhispers.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html

Back to top Go down