My name is Joey and i come in peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Joey on Fri 10 Dec 2010, 6:01 pm

1.NO PROFANITY OR VULGAR LANGUAGE

2.NO BLASPHEMING ABOUT GOD, JESUS, HOLY SPIRIT AND THE BIBLE

3.FALSE TEACHING WILL CAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED

4.USE SCRIPTURES WHEN MAKING A POINT

5.PRAY BEFORE POSTING YOUR REPLY OR AN ARTICLE

6.Please DO NOT write against other religions. Let us only talk about Jesus and blessings of Father through our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ

7.Please pray to Father, to give you Holy Spirit, before writing an Article or posting a reply.

8.Only believers will be allowed as members.

I hope im not breaking any of these rules because i respect all belifs and concepts.

Well umm the name Joey im an ex Jahovah Witness. Im an Agnostic now. I started a forum titled New Grass @ http://newgrass.forumotion.com/

I simply wanted to invite friendly theist members to join. Since our forum has many beliefs in it. I want to simply coexists. If any of you are interested please drop by as well. Please no trolling.

If you would like to delete my post. you have the full right to do so. Once again no harms or bad intentions. Our forum is friendly and moderated by very openminded people.

Once again thank you for your time and reading.

Anyone is welcome.

Only love,

Joey

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Waqar Daniel on Mon 20 Dec 2010, 2:18 pm

Thank you for inviting members of this forum to your forum. However, I cannot understand one thing. If you do not believe in God then why do you want to debate - Why to talk of if according to you God does not exist?

Secondly if you were ex-Jehovah Witness and now you don't believe in existence of God, I believe you were Agnostic before and now. So I do not want to waste my time on proving something you think never exists or existed.

God bless you

_________________


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)


Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19148
Reputation : 42
Country :

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Take it easy

Post  Joey on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 4:45 am

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Thank you for inviting members of this forum to your forum. However, I cannot understand one thing. If you do not believe in God then why do you want to debate - Why to talk of if according to you God does not exist?

Secondly if you were ex-Jehovah Witness and now you don't believe in existence of God, I believe you were Agnostic before and now. So I do not want to waste my time on proving something you think never exists or existed.

God bless you

I do not recall but when did i say i wanted to debate? Debate is the stance that many Theist take as soon as they see an Atheist wanting to discuss things. Which is not my case.

Waste time proving? like i said. I did not demand any information off of you. i came here with the simple goal of inviting people with different background beliefs to come and enjoy a friendly coexist discussion on the daily issues of this world.

And yes you are right. I will not argue with no one since to me there is basically no thing as god. Nor a superior deity. What keeps me as an agnostic is the after death. Which is another topic yet to be discussed in another thread.

Once again. I came here only to invite Smile

My regards,

Joey

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Waqar Daniel on Sat 01 Jan 2011, 6:44 pm

I checked your forum however, you are an atheist yet seeking help from Christians? Why not to accept Jesus as your LORD and Savior and He will tell you great and unsearchable things that you do not know.
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 3:33)
I have heard the voice of my LORD and Savior, when He said
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." (Luke 18:22)
So I have left everything specially what I call logic and reasoning and followed Him. I rely on my Savior's words and teachings and they are enough for me to understand every mystery, every logic and every reasoning.

I don't think no one is interested in your site or thoughts.

God bless you

_________________


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)


Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19148
Reputation : 42
Country :

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Joey on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
I checked your forum however, you are an atheist yet seeking help from Christians? Why not to accept Jesus as your LORD and Savior and He will tell you great and unsearchable things that you do not know.
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 3:33)
I have heard the voice of my LORD and Savior, when He said
When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." (Luke 18:22)
So I have left everything specially what I call logic and reasoning and followed Him. I rely on my Savior's words and teachings and they are enough for me to understand every mystery, every logic and every reasoning.

I don't think no one is interested in your site or thoughts.

God bless you

Once again you have put words in my mouth. I never said i was an Atheist. I never said i was looking for god, Nor a theist to help me on something. I only came here to invite friendly theist to come down and just coexist. Simply dicuss the positive stance of nature and the Universe.

Once again if i was to simply accept the lord why not accept all of the other religions/relationships/concepts as well which came across my way befor christianity? Well that is befor i want to know what exactly im living by before i even get into it.

Im glad you have found comfort in christianity. But that is obviously not enough nor the case for everyone.

Once again i came here with the simple goal to invite members who are interested. Not only for you.

May your god bless you.
My regards,

Joey

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Waqar Daniel on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 4:24 pm

Please note that neither I misquote anyone nor I misrepresent any idea or faith. You said you are an Agnostic and dictionary puts Atheist as synonym of Agnostic. So you called yourself Agnostic and I used its synonym Atheist.

I never said you are seeking God. I said why do you seek help from Christians to run your forum. Furthermore, I asked you why not to accept Jesus as your LORD and Savior... I suggested and I never said you are seeking some kind of god/s.

Just for discussion, even if I am wrong about Jesus or Christianity or about Bible - What will I lose when I die? The answer is NOTHING.

Try your luck but I think no one is interested in joining your forums to discuss irrelevant things.

God bless you

_________________


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)


Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19148
Reputation : 42
Country :

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Joey on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 4:29 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Please note that neither I misquote anyone nor I misrepresent any idea or faith. You said you are an Agnostic and dictionary puts Atheist as synonym of Agnostic. So you called yourself Agnostic and I used its synonym Atheist.

I never said you are seeking God. I said why do you seek help from Christians to run your forum. Furthermore, I asked you why not to accept Jesus as your LORD and Savior... I suggested and I never said you are seeking some kind of god/s.

Just for discussion, even if I am wrong about Jesus or Christianity or about Bible - What will I lose when I die? The answer is NOTHING.

Try your luck but I think no one is interested in joining your forums to discuss irrelevant things.

God bless you

Do not be misguided by wikipedia. An Agnostic holds many different beliefs and concepts than Atheism. And yes you are right you are not loosing anything. Nor am I. Well thank you for your replies. But im sure that some members might be interested. After all you like you said....there is nothing to loose.

My regards,

Joey

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Waqar Daniel on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 10:20 am

I never quoted wikipedia. I quoted dictionary and an online dictionary puts it this way
Atheist, agnostic, infidel, skeptic refer to persons not inclined toward religious belief or a particular form of religious belief. An atheist is one who denies the existence of a deity or of divine beings. An agnostic is one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. Infidel means an unbeliever, especially a nonbeliever in Islam or Christianity. A skeptic doubts and is critical of all accepted doctrines and creeds.
Secondly, whether Agnostic or Atheist may believe in anything, but they certainly do not believe in God.
Joey wrote:And yes you are right you are not loosing anything...
What if I am correct and on the right path? And when I will die I will gain everything and you will lose everything. Have you ever thought of this like that? I guess not.

Now coming to inviting members of other forums. This is a Christian Discussion, I do not go to other forums of other faiths and invite them. So why do you seek Christians to help you in building your forum?

God bless you

_________________


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)


Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19148
Reputation : 42
Country :

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Joey on Wed 05 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm


what if you are wrong and the god Allah condemns you to hell for not being a good Muslim?

you didn't pray toward Mecca 5 times a day and read the Koran.

That makes the same sense that you are asking me about being right or wrong.

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Waqar Daniel on Sat 08 Jan 2011, 10:11 am

Joey wrote:what if you are wrong and the god Allah condemns you to hell for not being a good Muslim? you didn't pray toward Mecca 5 times a day and read the Koran. That makes the same sense that you are asking me about being right or wrong.
I can only laugh at your logic. Allah is not my God. Just for discussion, if I am wrong then I will be with you in hell because you also did not believe in Allah, and prayed 5 times a day just like me.

So dear Joey, in both conditions you lose everything.

God bless you

_________________


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)


Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19148
Reputation : 42
Country :

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Joey on Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:10 pm

Waqar Daniel wrote:
Joey wrote:what if you are wrong and the god Allah condemns you to hell for not being a good Muslim? you didn't pray toward Mecca 5 times a day and read the Koran. That makes the same sense that you are asking me about being right or wrong.
I can only laugh at your logic. Allah is not my God. Just for discussion, if I am wrong then I will be with you in hell because you also did not believe in Allah, and prayed 5 times a day just like me.

So dear Joey, in both conditions you lose everything.

God bless you

You did not understand the logic behind my answer. What do i have to loose? I have not gained anything.

Joey
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 6
Age : 24
Location : Ontario CA
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-10
Points : 10966
Reputation : 0
Country :

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My name is Joey and i come in peace

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:21 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum