Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money?

2 posters

Go down

I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? Empty I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money?

Post  Mymonermanus Sat 25 Dec 2010, 4:04 pm

I don't want to discourage you, but it's very hard to make it as a freelance poet. You should try to land some freelance non-fiction jobs, writing internet content is very easy, and plenty of sites will pay ok money for it. Do the poetry on the side and don't expect to make a lot of money, that way you will enjoy it more.

You may have some luck with self publishing a book of Christian poems, or submitting them to poetry, fiction, and Christian themed journals. Poets Market, and Christian Writers Market are excellent books. But if you want to make money as a writer, I would encourage you to focus on non-fiction, tutorials, or summary articles.

Mymonermanus
Mymonermanus
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2010-12-25
Country : I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? Belarus

Warning : I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? 110

Back to top Go down

I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? Empty Re: I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money?

Post  Waqar Daniel Wed 29 Dec 2010, 1:09 pm

Thank you joining CHRISTIAN TALK. I would like to make a request to you. Please do not spam the discussion board, write in appropriate forums and please do not advertise your Android phones.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? RedCross-1

Warning : I write for if I write Christian poetry as a freelance writer, for money? 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down