Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Do God?

Go down

Do You Do God? Empty Do You Do God?

Post  fennywest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

Do you do God?
Do God and Live.
If you don’t do God
you will do Satan.
Unbeknown to you
It would be camouflaged
Like a front, a veneer
You will be deceived
Even self-deceived
Which is even worse.

You cannot sit on the fence
There is no fence in this business
You are either in or you’re out.
You are either for God
Or you’re against God
There are no ‘ifs ‘ or ‘buts’
And if you are against God
You are in a losing battle.
Better surrender and live.
Surrender and come
into the purpose of your life
Surrender and have peace with God.

“ In an interview for Vanity Fair magazine, reporter David Margolick asked Prime Minister Tony Blair ( when he was in power) about his Christian faith. In a remarkable demonstration of the power of unelected media manipulators, chief spin-doctor Alistair Campbell interrupted the Prime Minister's reply to say 'I'm sorry, we don't do God.'

How remarkable that someone who is not elected by the people can wield such power as to determine or influence what a Prime Ministers says.
That phrase ‘ We don’t do God became very popular as associated with this spin doctor and even influenced government policy.
Even today, those in authority in various in various echelon of society may not use that phrase but never the less believe in and practice ‘We don’t do God.’
That was why when a Christian offered to pray for those she was carrying for she was considered to have fallen foul of the established protocol. It made headline news.
That was also why BA Hostess was who put on a cross was frowned upon by her employers and resulting in a furore.
The truth of the matter is that each one has to ask him/herself a question: Do I do God?
What does it mean to ‘Do God?.’
Can I venture a definition of ‘doing God.’
You ‘do God’. if you are not ashamed of him in the public; He is the centre of your being. You love Him and He loves you. Jesus- God’s son is Lord of your life.
If this is not the case then you may not say I don’t do God but that is what your action is saying, irrespective of what you say with your mouth. Actions speak louder than words’, they say..
So my friend, do you do God and unashamedly?
If you do then bravo! Congratulations.. You are on the narrow road on which very few tread. You have left the broad road that many take, that leads to destruction. You are a citizen of heaven. God is proud of you. Continue to be His ambassador and a light in the darkness; a city on a hill. In the world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer because Jesus has overcome the world. Greater is He that is in you than he this in the world. If God before you who can be against you? There are more with you than are against you. One with God is majority. God will not leave you nor forsake you. Like Joshua you have declare by your action: ‘Choose you whom you will serve as for me and my household , we would serve the Lord.’
You will overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb shed for you and by the word of your testimony. No weapon fashioned against you will prosper. And every tongue that rises against you in judgement you shall show to be in the wrong. When the enemy comes like a flood, the spirit of the Lord will raise a standard against him.. God will watch over your going out and your coming in from this time forth and even for evermore. God’s eyes are going to and for throughout the earth to show Himself strong on your behalf.
And if you don’t do God, may I ask you why?
God loves you so much that He sent the Son of His love to die for you. Yes sin has separated us from Him but God made a way to bring us back in to the fold and out from the cold. Our good works are not enough. We cannot save ourselves. We cannot pay for our sins. Only the finished work on Calvary’s cross will do.
Open your heart and let Jesus in today. Tell Him to forgive you of your sins and accept you as His. Invite Him to take His proper place and you would pass fro death into life- abundant life.

If you 'do God' and you are not ashamed of doing God, then feel free to send this to someone or some people you know who do not do God. Pray before you send it.
'Talk to God about man before you talk to man about God.'
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Do You Do God? 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down