Do You Have a Visa?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do You Have a Visa?

Post  fennywest on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:42 pm

Dear All,

Ever pondered how your end will come? Two types of Visas from God. There is what l will term the INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE Visa. The time for each visa’s expiration is only known by God. The Individual Visa expires at the time of death and the Collective Visa expires at the rapture. Will the expiration of your visa depict any of the pictures below?:

1. Welcome home thou faithful servant. Enter into the joy of your Master

2. “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” 1 Thess 4:16-18 (KJV)

3. “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Rev 21:1-4 (KJV)

fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning :

View user profile http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top