Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit?

2 posters

Go down

Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit? Empty Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit?

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 31 Aug 2007, 6:29 am

Some people reject the Gifts of the Holy Spirit today because they desire a Christianity they can understand and cover their sinful lives. They will call everyone a LIAR, FAKE and Anti-Christ, who profess the Gifts of Holy Spirit publically.

Why this happens? There are two main reasons for people rejecting the gifts of Holy Spirit:

1. Covering their sinful lives
  2. Have never experienced Holy Spirit

However, the Bible says that the Gifts of Holy Spirit are free for everyone, whoever, asks for it. God graciously gives the powers of Holy Spirit whoever asks God.

Now the problem is why God does not give Holy Spirit to everyone? The reason is that we are not willing to leave our sinful lives. Sin separates us from God the Father and therefore instead of following God, we follow satan willingly.

People need to grow up and accept the Christianity God has provided. When we start picking and chosing truths that we want, we tend to redesign Christianity in our own image.

People mostly try to understand God's rules given to us through Prophets in the understanding of the 21st century. I met a couple few months back, who called themselves Christians but were not married.

They simply said God will forgive them and they are good Christians as they do good deeds.

Now the question is are we putting God first in everything we do?
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit? 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit? Empty Re: Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit?

Post  thirsty Mon 03 Sep 2007, 3:07 pm

I totally agree with you that people would like to judge others but do not see what they lack. People do not read Bible and do not pray and ask for spiritual gifts. They lack spiritual gifts yet they do judge others. Thank you for posting this here.

God bless you
thirsty
thirsty
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Warning : Why People Reject Gifts of the Spirit? 110

Back to top Go down