Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money Worries

Go down

Money Worries  Empty Money Worries

Post  fennywest Sun 01 Jan 2012, 3:00 am

Money worries
Come to visit
When you’re careless
Spirit resist
spending insist
when you don’t have.

Why the hurry
When you can wait
than be sorry
For the debt weight?

Why not delay
To gratify
Rather than pay
with tears and sighs.

Money grows wings
And flies away
Giving you sting
For wayward way.

Now put God first
And this is wise
So pass the test
And then you’ll rise.

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Psalms 23: The LORD the Shepherd of His People A Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the LORD of hosts, " If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 " And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the LORD of hosts;
12 And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the LORD of hosts.
Mal 3:10-12
Ps68:19, Job36:11,Deut 28:1-14,2Cor9:8,
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Money Worries  110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com