Why do I get these weird thoughts even though im saved, and have Jesus?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why do I get these weird thoughts even though im saved, and have Jesus?

Post  LoveIsBeautiful on Thu 22 Mar 2012, 8:39 am

Question Im confused of thoughts I get... Some times when I read the Bible I get scared, or some times I start to get these really silly thoughts about life its self.
I get overwhelmed some times, and I just wanted to know why I have bad thoughts... I love Jesus, He loves me more then I ever could. I believe in Christ, and trust Him. Why do I get second thoughts or over think myself to much?
It seems like a struggle at times, very frustrating. I have prayed many many a time about this.
But my patience wears thin. I need some advice or help on this... And why would I be getting crazy thoughts if I have God with me?
If anyone is on the same page, or can understand what im going through... Some help would be awesome. I dont want to be critized, or knocked down.
Alls I want is some one to say "Hey... I know what your going through! This is how I dealt with it." bounce

LoveIsBeautiful
Christian Talk Member

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 1
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2012-03-22

Warning :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why do I get these weird thoughts even though im saved, and have Jesus?

Post  Waqar Daniel on Sat 24 Mar 2012, 5:41 pm

Thank you and welcome to CHRISTIAN TALK. Your question is quite normal and nearly all of us once or many times go through such situation(s).
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (Ephesians 6:12-13)
Once we take a step towards accepting and following Jesus as our LORD and Savior, satan being our enemy takes many steps to stop us, deceive us and put us in confusion. Satan is filled with rage towards the followers of Jesus Christ, because they are the "apples of God's eye," and Satan no longer is or ever will be. Christians have been assigned by God to have dominion on this planet -- to be used of God to help snatch souls away from Satan's deception and control, and help them become all that God desires for them to become and do. This battle rages day in and day out. It never stops. It never will stop, until Jesus locks Satan and his demons up in hell.

What is Armor of God?

How I put on God's armor is through praying. I pray before reading the Word of God and ask God to send Holy Spirit on me so that I may be able to understand what the Bible says, use it in my life and live a life pleasing to His heart and help others to understand what the Bible says so that they may also live lives pleasing to His heart.

I ask Jesus to teach me how to love Heavenly Father the way He loves Him and how to remain obedient to Him the way He is and how to glorify Heavenly Father before others like He does.

I pray to Heavenly Father to let every word that comes out of my mouth be to His honor and glory, every action that I take be to His honor and glory and let every thought that comes into my heart be to His honor and glory.

Ask God to give you power and authority over sin and moral decay.

Ask for prosperity, blessings and gifts from God but don't forget to ask for wisdom and understanding to use His blessings so that others may also benefit from them.

REMEMBER

What ever you ask in prayer should be directly related to the glory of Heavenly Father because Jesus also said the same
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. (John 14:13)
God bless you

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)

Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning :

View user profile http://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down