Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This King is Coming

Go down

This King is Coming Empty This King is Coming

Post  fennywest Sat 29 Sep 2012, 1:27 pm

The King is Coming
37 "For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
Heb10:37
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!Rev.22:20
4 For a thousand years in Your sight Are like yesterday when it is past, And like a watch in the night. Ps90:4

To many Londoners, 1666 looked like the year when Jesus would return. Prophecy enthusiasts had added 1,000 years since Christ’s birth to 666, the number of Antichrist, to arrive at the date 1666.

The world did seem to be on the verge of destruction when in 1665 a plague claimed the lives of 100,000 people in London. Then in September 1666, a London fire destroyed tens of thousands of buildings. Some wondered, Didn’t the Bible predict catastrophes at the end of the world? (see Matt. 24:1-Cool. Yet the year 1666 passed, and life went on seemingly as it had before’ ( Our Daily Bread
28/9/12)
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, which had a moment magnitude of 9.1–9.3,[36] triggered a series of lethal tsunamis on December 26, 2004, that killed approximately 230,210 people (including 168,000 in Indonesia alone), making it the deadliest tsunami as well as one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history. It was also caused by the third largest earthquake in recorded history. The initial surge was measured at a height of approximately 33 meters (108 ft), making it the largest earthquake-generated tsunami in recorded history. The tsunami killed people over an area ranging from the immediate vicinity of the quake in Indonesia, Thailand, and the north-western coast of Malaysia, to thousands of kilometres away in Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, and even as far away as Somalia, Kenya, and Tanzania in eastern Africa. This trans-Indian Ocean tsunami is an example of a teletsunami, which can travel vast distances across the open ocean. In this case, it is an ocean-wide tsunami.

This King is Coming Tsunami-1
This King is Coming Tsunami2-1
Animation of the tsunami caused by the earthquake showing how the tsunami radiated from the entire length of the 1,600 km (990 mi) rupture.
Unlike in the Pacific Ocean, there was no organized alert service covering the Indian Ocean. This was in part due to the absence of major tsunami events since 1883 (the Krakatoa eruption, which killed 36,000 people). In light of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, UNESCO and other world bodies have called for an international tsunami monitoring system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historic_tsunamis

When such catastrophes happen many people think of God and the end-times and when it is all over it is business as usual.
The fact that the end did not come in such times does not mean that it will not come.
What does Jesus have to say about the end-times?

1 Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and His disciples came up to show Him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said to them, "Do you not see all these things? Assuredly, I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another, that shall not be thrown down."
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

It will be unusual

There will be signs to indicate, point to the end
Only the wise will have this awareness and prepare themselves

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.

So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near --- at the doors!
It will discriminate between the righteous and the unrighteous.

40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
It will be sudden
37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.Matt24:37-39
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear;
16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.
1Pet3:15-16,
2Pet3:13-14
This King is Coming Rapture4-1
52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.1Cor15:52:53

This King is Coming Rapture6-1
We need to be ready

43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
47 Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,'
49 and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
50 the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
51 and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.Matt24:

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.2Pet3:8-10

No one knows the day or hour but the Father

36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Matt24:36

Many will be deceived

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
Matt24:4

It will surely happen

35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.Matt24:35

He promised His disciples

2 In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.John14:2-3
It was prophecies in the Old Testament
6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Isa9:6-7

Why would it happen as prophesied?
God is a God of integrity

Even as the first coming was predicted and came to pass so will the second coming

20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 1Cor1:20
Isa55:1-11, Heb6:18, Jer1:12, Num19:23, , Matt24:35, Ps119:89,
9 For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded, and it stood fast.
10 The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes the plans of the peoples of no effect.
11 The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart to all generations.
Ps33:11
2 I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.
Ps138:2

God is precise and not indiscriminate; there were different Bethlehems hence the need for precision.

2 " But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting."Micah5:2

The angels said it when Jesus was departing and the disciples were staring

[quote]11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven."
Acts1:11
d]quote]

There are two stages of the second coming

The rapture
1Thess 4:16-18

The rapture and the when Jesus actually touches down mount Olives and set s up in millennial reign for a 1000 years.

6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison Rev20:6-7
6 For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.

What is He coming for?

Judgment; We will all give an account
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. Heb4:13

13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
1Cor3:13-15

12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.
Rom14:12

Who is He coming for?

For the righteous, redeemed, ransomed
John14:2-3 Rev19:6-7,1Thess4:16-17, 1Cor3:
He is coming for those who are waiting for His appearing
He will descend 2Tim4:6-8
Why is He coming for them?
Phil3:20, Ro14:12,
Crowns, rewards

This King is Coming Judgmentseat6-1
The redeemed are citizens of heaven
He promised
So that where He is they will also be

How many types of Judgment do we have?
Two :
The first will be the Bema Seat Judgment when the righteous will be judged as to how they have lived their lives. This is where the different crowns will be given to believers.
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,
13 each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.
14 If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward.
15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.
1Cor3:11-15
12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.Rom14:12
Ps1:4

Who is He coming for?For the Church
Eph5:27
John14:2-3
For the righteous: rapture
1Thes4:16-17
Ps1:5
1Tim4:8
1John3:2-3
Who is He coming with?
With the angels

and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
2Thess1:7
With the saints
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1Thess 4:14-15

Some people may scoff

2 Peter 3:7-9
Code:
[b]King James Version (KJV)
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 2Pet3:7-9
13   But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
14   For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
1Thess4:13-14
2 Peter 3:8
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.[/b]

Jesus said
Join14:2-3
Matt24
The angels said itActs1:11
The prophets said it
Isaiah
Paul the veteran writer and best seller writer said it
Apostle John, the beloved said it in Revelation

The Psalmist hinted at it

Ps1:5-6
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

So what should we do?

Be ready, like the five wise virgins
3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
6 "And at midnight a cry was heard: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!'
7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
9 But the wise answered, saying, 'No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
12 But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
Matt25:3-13
7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
Rev19:7
Work hard and multiply our talents
4 "For the kingdom of heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them.
15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey.
16 Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.
17 And likewise he who had received two gained two more also.
18 But he who had received one went and dug in the ground, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants came and settled accounts with them.
20 "So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents; look, I have gained five more talents besides them.'
21 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'
22 He also who had received two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents; look, I have gained two more talents besides them.'
23 His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'
24 "Then he who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed.
25 And I was afraid, and went and hid your talent in the ground. Look, there you have what is yours.'
26 "But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and lazy servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed.
27 So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received back my own with interest.
28 So take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents.
29 'For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.
30 And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Purify ourselves; keep our garments clean

6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready."
Rev19:6-7
26 that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word,
27 that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.
Eph5:26-27
2 Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
1John3:2-3

Provoke each other to good works

And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Heb10:24
Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Prov27:17

Be disciplined

24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.
25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown.
26 Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air.
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

1Cor9:24-29

Be faithful

Walk cautiously,

Redeem the time; pursue and finish your purpose

14 Therefore He says: " Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Eph5:15-16
Acts26:19. 2Tim4:6-8
30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.
John19:30
4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
John17:4

Be sober, immovable, steadfast, diligent
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1Cor15:58, Matt25, Phil3:10-14
14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless;2 Pet3:14

He’s Coming (song)

He’s coming
The King is coming
Coming for His own
To take he to His throne
Coming for his Bride
To take her to His side.
He’s coming , He’s coming
He’s coming , He’s coming
King of kings!

The Lord Himself
Shall come down
From heaven
With the trumpet call of God
With the voice

of an arch-angel
The dead in Christ
Shall rise first
Then those alive in Him
will be caught up with them in the air.

He’s coming…
The king is coming
are you ready for Him?
are you waiting for Him?
is your garment clean
clean from sin?
are they already washed
in the blood of the Lamb?
Like a thief in the night
He’ll descend, alight
In a twinkling of an eye
He’ll come, Rock higher than I.

That sown in weakness
Will be raise in power
That sown in dishonour
Will be raise in glory
That sown in the natural body
Will be raise in a spiritual body
Mortality will be clothe
With immortality
Then the saying will come true
Where, O grave
Is your victory
Where, O death
is your sting?
He’s coming

Death has been swallowed up
in victory!

He’s coming
The King is coming!
Don’t be left behind.
Don’t be left in the grind
He’s coming! My friend.

Maranatha! Come, Lord Jesus.

1Th:4:13: But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1Th:4:14: For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Th:4:15: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1Th:4:16: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1Th:4:17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1Th:4:18: Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Co:15:35: But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

1Co:15:36: Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:[/b]

1Co:15:37: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1Co:15:38: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

1Co:15:39: All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

1Co:15:40: There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

1Co:15:41: There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

1Co:15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1Co:15:43: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

1Co:15:44: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

1Co:15:45: And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

1Co:15:46: Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

1Co:15:47: The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

1Co:15:48: As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

1Co:15:49: And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

1Co:15:50: Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

1Co:15:51: Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1Co:15:52: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Cor53: For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality

: So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Co:15:55: O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

1Co:15:56: The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

1Co:15:57: But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Co:15:58: Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

M't:7:21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in hea.
M't:7:22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
M't:7:23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
M't:7:24: Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
M't:7:25: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
M't:7:26: And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
M't:7:27: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.[/b]

The Second Coming- by Fenny west

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t5804-the-2nd-coming?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
That’s My King- by Fenny west
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t5583-that-s-my-king?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
I am Coming- Warrior
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t4963-i-am-coming?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
This is my King- Dr S.M. Lockridge
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t4536-this-is-my-king?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
He’s Coming by Fenny west
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t3623-hes-coming?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
signs of the second Coming- Waqar Daniel
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t2608-signs-of-second-coming-of-jesus-christ?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
Christ is coming again- Bible Bot
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t3316-christ-is-coming-again?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
Christ is Coming Again – Fenny West
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t3320-christ-is-coming-again?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
Christ is coming again- Bible Bot
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t3316-christ-is-coming-again?highlight=the+King+is+Coming
Jesus’ Second Coming –Dove
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t1465-jesus-second-coming?highlight=the+King+is+Coming

the great and terrible day of the coming of the Lord
https://christian-talk.forumotion.com/t1029-the-great-and-terrible-day-of-the-coming-of-the-lord?highlight=the+King+is+Coming

The Coming King
He Will descend
As His praise rings
At the very end.

The trumpet will sound
And the dead will rise
Those in Him found
Will rise to the skies

Then the marriage supper
Of the Lamb shall be
Those called up higher
His face shall see.