Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feast in the Time of Famine

Go down

Feast in the Time of Famine Empty Feast in the Time of Famine

Post  fennywest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

Feast in the Time of Famine Feastinthetimeoffamine

Look what the Lord has done
Feast in the time of Famine
Rivers in the desert
Way in the wilderness.

What a picture of His works!
For the redeemed of the Lord
For the ransomed, blood-bought
Restoration from the Lord.

I will do something new
Forget the former things
It shall soon spring forth
Rejoice even before you see.

See with the eyes of faith
Prepare for the harvest
The Fields of the Lord are white
But the labourers are few.

18 Then the LORD will be zealous for His land, And pity His people.
19 The LORD will answer and say to His people, " Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, And you will be satisfied by them; I will no longer make you a reproach among the nations.
20 " But I will remove far from you the northern army, And will drive him away into a barren and desolate land, With his face toward the eastern sea And his back toward the western sea; His stench will come up, And his foul odor will rise, Because he has done monstrous things."
21 Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, For the LORD has done marvelous things!
22 Do not be afraid, you beasts of the field; For the open pastures are springing up, And the tree bears its fruit; The fig tree and the vine yield their strength.
23 Be glad then, you children of Zion, And rejoice in the LORD your God; For He has given you the former rain faithfully, And He will cause the rain to come down for you --- The former rain, And the latter rain in the first month.
24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil.
25 " So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, The crawling locust, The consuming locust, And the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you.
26 You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, And praise the name of the LORD your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you; And My people shall never be put to shame.
27 Then you shall know that I am in the midst of Israel: I am the LORD your God And there is no other. My people shall never be put to shame.
28 " And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions.
29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
30 " And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD.
32 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.

http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/olympic-series-the-race-of-grace-1-preparation/©Fenny West2012
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Feast in the Time of Famine 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down