Waiting and hope for a breakthrough.

They need encouragement too
From the Lord and from the saints
The saints who are sensitive and obedient
Otherwise they will also faint.

So be not afraid to encourage your pastor
Raise his hands like Aaron and Hur did Mosesí
He may not tell you but he needs it too
So doing we all will win against our foes.

As for pastors, so are other leaders
Given to lead us into the Promised Land
They need our support and comfort
Against the wiles of the wicked band.

9 And Moses said to Joshua, "Choose us some men and go out, fight with Amalek. Tomorrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of God in my hand."
10 So Joshua did as Moses said to him, and fought with Amalek. And Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
11 And so it was, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed; and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
12 But Moses' hands became heavy; so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it. And Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
13 So Joshua defeated Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.Ex17:9:13

Pray for Pastors
Pastors are called by the Lord to tremendous responsibility regarding their lives and ministries, and one of the main ways we can bless them and their work is through our prayers on their behalf. Paulís exhortation could be spoken by all spiritual leaders: "Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me" (Rom. 15:30).
Let us, therefore, be faithful to pray for pastors. Pray that they will be filled with Godís Spirit, Godís Word, Godís wisdom, Godís anointing, Godís power, Godís love, Godís joy and Godís peace. Pray for them to be faithful in their study so that they may accurately and boldly preach the Word. Pray for their spiritual, physical and emotional well-being, and for the health of their marriages and families. Pray for the Lordís physical and spiritual protection upon their lives, their families and their ministries. Pray that you, and other people under their care, will make their work a joy instead of a burden. Pray for the abundant grace needed for them to fulfill their ministry. In this crucial hour for the church and the world, we need strong, godly, passionate, Spirit-filled and Word-centered spiritual leaders! (Herald of His Coming )
http://www.heraldofhiscoming.com/Past%20Issues/2012/September/watch_the_gauges_in_your_life_and_ministry.htm

http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/olympic-series-the-race-of-grace-1-preparation/vv©Fenny West2012

fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning :

View user profile http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top