Once we receive Jesus as our LORD and Savior and we start practising His will in our life, He blesses our mightly.
- Access to God's Grace.....(Ephesians 2:8+18) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
- We are adopted by God....(Ephesians 1:5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, (Galatians 4:5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
- We get an Inheritance....(Ephesians 1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
- We are elected (saved)...(1 Peter 1:2) Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
- We become a child of God...(John 1:12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
- We get a heavenly citizenship...(2 Timothy 4:18) And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- We become a servant....(Romans 6:22) But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
- We are heirs of God, joint heirs with Jesus...(Romans 8:17) And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. (Galatians 3:29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
- We become a new creature...(2 Corinthians 5:17) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. (Galatians 6:15) For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avail any thing, nor uncircumcised, but a new creature.
- We become priests....(1 Peter 2:9) But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (Revelation 1:6) And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- We are reconciled to God....(Romans 5:10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
- We are Sanctified......(1 Corinthians 6:11) And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- We are accepted in the Beloved...(Ephesians 1:6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
- We are Baptized into the body of Christ.....(1 Corinthians 12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
- We are buried with him.....(Romans 6:4) Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
- We have put on Christ....(Galatians 3:27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
- We have eternal life...(John 10:28) And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
- We have peace with God...(John 14:27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- We became a friend of God....(John 15:15) Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
- We get in the Lamb's book of life...(Revelation 21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
- We receive imputed righteousness....(Romans 4:6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
- Our names are written in heaven.....(Luke 10:20) Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
- We are given a blessed hope of Christ's returning....(Titus 2:13) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
- We are seated in heavenly places.....(Ephesians 2:6) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
- We have fellowship with the trinity.....(1 John 1:3) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. (Philippians 2:1) If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies,
- We have a mansion in heaven...(John 14:2) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- We are born again with a spiritual re-birth.....(John 3:3-6) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- We have received anointing....(1 John 2:27) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
- The Holy Spirit will live with us now and forever....(John 14:16) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- We've been sealed by the Holy spirit unto the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:30) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
- Our bodies become the temple of the Holy Ghost.....(1 Corinthians 6:19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
- We are forever forgiven.....(Luke 7:48) And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven.(1 John 2:12) I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
- We are justified in God's sight.....(Romans 5:1) Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
- We are redeemed....(Revelation 5:9) And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
- Indwelt by the Holy Spirit.....(Romans 8:9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
- We have an advocate with Christ...(1st John 2:1) My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
- We now have the possibility to have victory over sin....(Romans 6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
- We become Christ's ambassadors.....(2nd Corinthians 5:20) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
- We are blessed with spiritual blessings..... (Ephesians 1:3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ:
- Our every need will be supplied by God....(Philippians 4:19) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Given an inner strength to accomplish necessary things (Philippians 4:13) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- A good work has been done in us....(Philippians 1:6) Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
- The Lord becomes our helper instead of our judge..(Hebrews 13:6) So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
- We get abounding grace...(2 Corinthians 9: And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
- We get eternal love....(Romans 8:38-39) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Everything that happens to us will be for our own good....(Romans 8:28) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- A promised faithfulness regardless of our faithlessness....(2 Timothy 2:13) If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself
- A promise given to be able to resist temptation....(1 Corinthians 10:13) There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
- We are made kings...(Revelation 1:6) And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- We became saints....(1 Corinthians 1:2) Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
- We have been delivered from the power of darkness....(Colossians 1:12-13) Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
- Our hearts are unblamable....(1 Thessalonians 3:13) To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
- We get the power of a sound mind....( (2 Timothy 1:7) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ. (Philemon 1:3)
- Mood :
Number of posts : 2778
Age : 46
Location : The Kingdom of Heavenly Father
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Points : 19523
Reputation : 42
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum