Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peace, Be Still!

Go down

Peace, Be Still! Empty Peace, Be Still!

Post  fennywest Tue 07 May 2013, 10:06 pm

Peace! Be Still!
(Jn14:27, Mt14:22-27)

My peace I give to you
Not as the world gives
I give unto you.
X2

Ch:
My child peace be still,
My child peace be still,
My child peace be still,
And know that I am God. XXX….
Exhort along with Running Chorus (Alternative scriptures can be used as the Spirit leads)
Peace I leave with you.
My peace I now give to you.
Do not let your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.(Jn 14:27)
For I am your Maker the lord of Hosts is my Name, the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth, I am called. Peace be still and know that I am God. (Isa.57:5)

No weapon that is formed against you will prosper. And every tongue that rises against you in judgement, you shall show to be in the wrong. Peace be still and know that I am God. (Isa57:17)

You are the redeemed of the lord .
And if God is for you, who can be against you. You are the righteousness of God and if I have accepted you , who can condemn you?
Don't you know that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.
Don't you that you are more than a conqueror through Christ.(Ro.8:37)
Be not anxious about anything. But in everything by prayer and petition with thanks giving continue to make your wants known to God. And I will flood your mind with my peace, which knows no bounds, transcends all understanding. It would garrison your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. (Phil4:6-7)
You are redeemed from the curse of the law. Abraham's blessing s are yours (Gal.3:13)
For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you. Thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.(Jer.29:11)
Fear not. For I am with you; and do not look around in terror and be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen harden you; Yes! I will help you. Yes! I will hold you up and retain you with My victorious right Hand of rightness and justice. (Isa.41:10)

Know that those who wait for the Lord, who expect, look for and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint or become tired. (Isa.40:31)

Fear not! For I am your shield and your abundant compensation; and your reward shall be exceedingly great. (Gen.15:1)
Be persuaded beyond doubt that neither death nor life nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending or threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate you from the love of god which is in Christ Jesus, our Lord. (Ro:38-39)
Peace be still and know that I am God. Fear not! I am your shield and your exceeding great reward, says God.

Be Not Afraid Nor Dismayed

Be not afraid nor dismayed
Be not afraid nor dismayed
In spite of the great crowd
In spite of how they’re loud.
For the battle is not yours but Mine.

My child, I love you
My child, I’ll bring you through
Put your hands in My Hands
And I’ll bring you into the Promised Land
For the battle is not yours but Mine.

My child, know that you are Mine
My child you are part of the Vine
For Me you were born
You’re part of the chosen ones For the battle is not yours but Mine.

http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/peace-meal/

©Fenny West2013
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : Peace, Be Still! 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com