Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 9:3-5

Go down

John 9:3-5 Empty John 9:3-5

Post  clark thompson Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:24 pm

King James Version (KJV)

3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Revised Standard Version (RSV)

3 Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be made manifest in him. 4 We must work the works of him who sent me, while it is day; night comes, when no one can work. 5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright © 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

3 Jesus responds to the question. This man is blind and it is not due to sins of anyone, his parents or him. The works of the Lord have been shown in many different ways. This is a way it still happens today. Someone has some sickness then they pray and when they go back to the doctor it is gone. Other times the Lord allows people to overcome a sickness they have and defeat the sickness and this makes the respect life more and makes them stronger.

4 We will be only to serve for a time. There will be a time the church is taken home. There will be a time we are taken home, we need to use the most of the time we got to do what the Lord wants of us.

5 Jesus is the light and when are to shine into the world to make light in the dark places.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Warning : John 9:3-5 110

Back to top Go down