Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luke 1:36-38

Go down

Luke 1:36-38 Empty Luke 1:36-38

Post  clark thompson Sat 19 Apr 2014, 12:52 am

King James Version (KJV)

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

36 And, behold, thy relative Elisabeth, she has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing is impossible.

38 Then Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)
2000, 2001, 2010 by LIFE SENTENCE Publishing

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

36 It was a miracle or Elizabeth to have a child at her old age. There have been many barren women in scripture: Sarah was barren and also had a child in late years, Rebecca was barren as well, Rachel was barren, Samson’s mother was barren, Samuel’s mother was barren, and God often did His greatest works with those that were barren.

37 God can do all things, He is all powerful. God is all powerful and His plan is perfect. When we struggle we should not forget God is in control.

38 Mary accepted what the Lord had called her to do. God has also chosen us to do something to further the kingdom spread the gospel and influence people to come to Him or even grow in Him, God has not called us to set back with our faith but use our faith and His plan may have one thing for us to do or have many things to do but He has a plan for us.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Warning : Luke 1:36-38 110

Back to top Go down