Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John 11:32-33

Go down

John 11:32-33 Empty John 11:32-33

Post  clark thompson Fri 15 Aug 2014, 1:03 am

John 11:32-33

KJV 32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

John 11:32-33New International Version (NIV)

32 When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.”

33 When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled.

New International Version (NIV)
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

32 What she did showed her respect and worship to Him. Even though we may not be happy with what the Lord has allowed to happen does not mean we need to stop worshiping the Lord. We need to trust Him most during the hard times. She knew the Lord could have saved her brother from death. Jesus can heal but we have to accept sometimes it is His will not for healing to come. Death is something we all have to deal with.

33 We should be able to care enough for one another to cry with them and to be moved by their tears. Jesus did not want to see her cry but knew what His plans were and knew what had to be done. We need to come to Christ as we are not wait to wipe away our tears and clean up our hearts, He will clean us and wipe away our tears.
clark thompson
clark thompson
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 143
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2013-05-14

Warning : John 11:32-33 110

Back to top Go down