Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father

Go down

whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father Empty whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father

Post  Bammer Sat 03 Jan 2015, 4:32 am

By works you deny him.
Without this sanctification no man will see the Lord. Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: The Lord is the Word of God. I find the Holy Spirit only reveals the word to those who do not deny him. Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; (1 John 2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.) but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Jesus said in Math 10:23 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. The Father is the Word of God. Jesus will deny you understanding of the Word of God. John 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. A person doesn’t come right out and say that he denies Christ, the Word, but by works he denies him. Teaching a false doctrine that says it is ok to practice sin. Jesus did it all for you Past, Present and Future so you can continue in sin.

Rev 19: 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, (no one knows this Word) but he himself.13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
Bammer
Bammer
Christian Talk Member

Mood : Busy
Male

Number of posts : 7
Profession : Machinist
Hobbies : Reading the Bible for hidden treasures
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Country :  whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father Taiwan-1

Warning :  whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father 110

Back to top Go down