Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Extraordiinary

Go down

You're Extraordiinary Empty You're Extraordiinary

Post  fennywest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:28 am

http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/youre-extraordinary-by-fenny-west/

You're extraordinary
Because God added His extra
His grace, to your ordinary.
You’re supernatural
Because God added His super
To your natural.
If you're born again, you're extraordinary, elevated to a new class. God sees you differently. He sees you through the face of Jesus. He sees you clothe in His righteousness and purchased with a great price. He sees you as anew specie. (2Cor5:17)
Therefore, rise beyond the norm, rise beyond the natural. Rise to a new dimension. You have the divine nature and given the exceedingly great and precious promises. You’re the seed of Abraham, translated from the Kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Creation is waiting for your unveiling, for your manifestation.
Debunk mediocrity because you’re called to excellence. You’re packaged for purpose. Rise and fulfil your dream, your purpose and your assignment. If God before you who can be against you? If God did not withhold Jesus but delivered Him up for you what will He withhold from you?
God has given you His Spirit to stand by you, intercede for you, teach you, guide you, strengthen you, comfort you each step of the way. He gives you a cutting edge, an advantage. So take full advantage of Him. If you’re not baptized in the holy Spirit, do not waste any more time. Invite Him in. without Him you cannot live a victorious Christian life. Without Him you will be anaemic, struggling in life.
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
14        Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.
18     " The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,
     Because He has anointed Me
     To preach the gospel to the poor;
     He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
     To proclaim liberty to the captives
     And recovery of sight to the blind,
     To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19     To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD."
38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.Acts10:38
16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever ---17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. John14:16-17
20        Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,Eph3:20
14 And believers were increasingly added to the Lord, multitudes of both men and women,15 so that they brought the sick out into the streets and laid them on beds and couches, that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might fall on some of them.16 Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.Acts5:14-16
Let us pray:
Father, I thank you for lifting me out of the ordinary to the premier league. Help me, to see myself the way you see me.
I thank You for Your Holy Spirit Who lives in me and has come to give me an advantage, a cutting edge in all I do, wherever I go
Creation shall see my manifestation, my unveiling, in the Name of Jesus.
Reign and rule in me. I take the limits off You because as You are so I am. I am more than a conqueror. I am an overcomer. God is at works in me both to will and do according to His good pleasure. He will do exceeding abundantly far above that which I am able to ask or think or even dream of, according to the power of the Holy Spirit at work in me.  With God all things are possible and all things are possible to those who believe with God, in Jesus' Name. Amen
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : You're Extraordiinary 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down