Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not once saved always saved

3 posters

Go down

Not once saved always saved Empty Not once saved always saved

Post  Guest Fri 16 Nov 2007, 5:43 am

Dear Pastors
I am writing this letter to you with a humble spirit and a respect for a man of God, that you are. I would like to start by saying, please be opened minded, and ask God to let you know if we are right or not. As you know, I to believed, the same way you do in the eternal security teaching. My husband changed my way of believing, with only one word. And that word was, do we have a free will or not, I said yes we do have a free will, and that was all it took, for him to change my mind. Please hear me out. Since that time I feel free and will never be confused again. The Spirit of God rushed through my mind, and revealed to me the word of God, as it is written and gave me this revelation. Adam and Eve were free to choose, to sin or not to sin. God did not twist their arm and force them to obey Him, instead He punished them and threw them out of his presence. This too, is a picture of you, if you disobey God; He will throw you out of his presence. And yes, God had provided an animal sacrifice, so that they could find their way back to him, by repentance. He also provided them a way out. If once saved always saved is true, then that would imply that we are puppets on a string. So what benefit does God get out of our service to Him? Did you not take into consideration that even the Angels in heaven had a free will. Why does God even bother telling us to be Holy since He is the one who pulls all the strings? That would be like saying, we are but robots. I now know why my husband was given the wisdom of his word, because he was first instructed by the Holy Spirit. God gave him His wisdom only because he lives, and breathes, and consumes God’s word with a passion, all of his spare time. And like a baby he takes Gods word seriously, and he also believes that God reveals it not only to the wise, but He has chosen the foolish of this world, to confound the wise. God heard his prayer when he asked God for greatness. Lee is very determined to study the scriptures and I know you are also. You will say to me, that we must be very careful of how we read the scriptures. And I say this not to boast of my knowledge, but God gave me the full understanding of the scriptures that relate to Hebrews 10:26 this is the scripture you use to tell the church that it is only for a lost soul. I went to get my Bible and it clearly means it is for those who are sanctified. They were set apart for Gods work, did you really study the word sanctified well this is why my husband did all the study so that no one will be fooled. In Hebrews- verse 30, it goes on to say the Lord will judge His­ people [who are His people?] We are! So yes, I can believe my husband, has it right, and you would too, if he could sit down with you and show you his point of view. Which would be this, (turn or burn.) There is only one true interpretation of God’s word; I would feel it in my gut, when I would come across such scriptures as in (Hebrews, 26. in the New king James. For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains any sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy of, who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, and counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? Verse For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.'' And again, "The Lord will judge His people.'' It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: The unbeliever does not struggle with sin because they do not care if they sin or not. This letter was written to the believers, which is to all of those who were set apart to do Gods will. Paul is speaking to the church. There is no way around this, and if you twist God’s word to fit your way of living, God have mercy on you. For many thousands of people have gone back into sin as I have, thinking it is okay to do so, since once saved always saved. This teaching comes from the bowels of hell. So be Holy or at least be struggling with sin, and with God. To be Holy is to enable you with his mighty power to be pure in his site. If we couldn’t live Holy think hard on this, why would God ask us to be Holy for I am Holy. To somebody that understands the word of God, it is simple to see what he is telling us. You just don’t want to live Holy, so you compromise and you hold on to one or two verses of scripture that better suits your lifestyle, and take them out of context. As I write to you with so much love because I know where you are coming from, because I’ve been in your shoes. But now the veil has been lifted up, I now see clearly, it is all over the Bible to live Holy. In Romans 6 and beyond Paul tells us of his struggle with the flesh but in verse 8 he gives us the answer to being an over comer, in verse 6 he tells us that to be fleshly minded is death, which means hell. But to live in the Spirit is life and peace. Now this is where you come in to teach your flocks how to live in the spirit. The only way my husband and I know how to live in the spirit is to seek God, to read His word as often as possible and to obey his word, to fill our lives with his word, so that we can obey it. To pray and ask for forgiveness every time we sin and not to set before us things of the world which is secular music and worldly movies that hinders the Holy Spirit. In a nut shell, Seek ye the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all the things you always wanted, won’t mean a thing anymore, because he showers you with his presence and power to overcome all your fears, and you can really praise Him as you did when you first believed. We both love you dearly and all we want to do is to shed some light on the scriptures. Please read the letter (Once Saved Not Always Saved). I don’t want you to think that we are proud, but that we too struggle with sins daily. But I also have the faith that if I continue to ask God, for the power to overcome whatever sin separates me from Him, He will deliver me. He also said abide in me for without me you can do nothing. With time, I will also be delivered, for He came to set me free from Satan. Please, brothers come to visit us and we will study Gods word together. But please be open minded and hear Lee out. I believe God has called him for such a time as this. A servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. Anastasia Martone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Not once saved always saved Empty Re: Not once saved always saved

Post  Waqar Daniel Fri 16 Nov 2007, 3:53 pm

Dear Lee:

Thank you for such an appropriate and strong message. The damage done to Christianity by certain Pastors is to gain some congregation and popularity by teaching doctrines that are alien to Bible.

When we follow Jesus Christ, we have no culture or combination of Christianity and different faiths. God has been very clear on this subject.

There are four kinds of Pastors that preach the following:

1. God is love and He will forgive everyone.
  2. We should not judge other religions and should not call them evil (Many using this philosophy use worship methods of other religions)
  3. Once saved is always saved.
  4. Calling sin as making bad choices

Once saved always saved is totally not Christian but from satan. Satan wants us to believe that whatever we do, God will not punish us. This is exactly what satan preached to Eve. Bible has many stories that prove that this preaching is not from God.

He (Jesus Christ) called His twelve disciples to Him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness Mathew 10:1

Among these twelve disciples was Judas Iscariot too, who was given power and authority of the Holy Spirit to heal the sick and drive out evil spirits. According to this passage, Judas had Holy Spirit but Judas loved money over God. That is why for not putting God first he fell down to hell.

Now the Preists who preach the second kind of preaching are so wrong because God never preaches confusion.

Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land and where you are going, or they will be a snare among you. Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah Poles Exodus 34:13

Do not worship any other God, for the LORD, whose name is jealous, is a jealous God Exodus 34:14

Regarding the very imortant point Once saved always saved is broken to pieces by the following verse.

Not everyone who says to me, LORD, LORD will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only he does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, LORD, LORD did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me evil doers! Mathew 7:21:23

Thank you Lee and Anastasia for posting such wonderful topics and I hope that you will keep on doing so.

God bless you and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Warning : Not once saved always saved 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saved Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:49 pm

Very informative post by Lee and reply by Daniel. I enjoyed reading through it and you know that I believed in once saved always saved but now I have changed my thoughts. God bless you both for indepth study of scriptures.
saved
saved
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen Fri 16 Nov 2007, 6:55 pm

Thank you for posting this here, few weeks back I thought to write an article on the same subject but could not find time.

God bless you for posting it here
stephen
stephen
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Nov 2007, 5:17 am

saved wrote:Very informative post by Lee and reply by Daniel. I enjoyed reading through it and you know that I believed in once saved always saved but now I have changed my thoughts. God bless you both for indepth study of scriptures.
Stephen, bounce my husband and I have so rejoice about your finding out the truth. Now you will see the pages jump out, about how God wants you to live Holy for Him, you can live to please God, the effort you put forth to obey Him is bless by Him. The Seacret is never stop trying till you get it. here is a more in dept study of the not once saved always saved and may God richly bless you in your new adventure towards Holines Also May God bless our Daniel for he is a true believer. Anastasia:)
http://yeshuastruth.com/pages/jesus_once_saved.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down