Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone

5 posters

Go down

Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone Empty Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone

Post  Guest Sat 17 Nov 2007, 2:09 pm

Evolutionists do not believe in God out of rebellion toward God. Even the atheist when in trouble cries out, O God! Even though
they say from their mouth that there is no God, deep inside their hearts tells another story. God has made a built in knowledge of Himself deep within the human mind. I believe there are no real atheist, only rebellious sinful people who love evil instead of God. Some where in the Bible it says { The fool has said in his heart, there in no God.} Why do you think the Bible is calling them a fool, I believe it is because deep within themselves they know better. Does
anybody agree with me on this. God speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone Empty Re: Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 17 Nov 2007, 3:43 pm

This is a nice message Lee and I appreciate your messages because they give life to this forum.

Well you know, if atheists do not believe in God then why are they trying to prove there is no God. They have thier own TV stations, Radio stations and websites proving there is no God.

For example I do not believe in others gods and religions so I do not waste my time in disapproving them. I use my time in worshipping my Heavenly Father.

I do not remember where I read this but this is a true incident. An atheist moved a petition in a court because he felt as Christians have Christmas and Easter and have holidays so there should be a holiday for atheists too. The petition said that there should be a day for atheists.

When the lawyer moved the petition, the judge said that 1 April is for atheists to celebrate because the Bible says, The fool says there is no God, they acted corruptly, they did hatefully in their deed; there is none doing good Pslam 14:1

So the Judge ruled that the atheist can celebrate their day on 1 April as it is also known as Fool's day.

God bless you Lee and your family
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone RedCross-1

Warning : Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone Empty Re: Evolutionists Do Not Believe In God. By Lee Martone

Post  lisa1880 Sat 17 Nov 2007, 11:53 pm

Nothing evolves rather degenerates because everything made on and for the earth degenerates. They call them scientists yet do not know the basics of cell. A cell never evolves but degenerates. So much for their foolish knowledge.

May God save everyone from such teachings and give them eyes and ears through Holy Spirit to know Jesus Christ.

God bless
lisa1880
lisa1880
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  WordofLife Sun 18 Nov 2007, 2:38 am

Thank you Lee for posting such a powerful message here. We have been enjoying your wife's posts. God has realy blessed you both with great knowledge and skill of preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please keep on preaching to people like us who have little knowledge of the Bible.

God bless
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  4given Sun 18 Nov 2007, 2:57 am

It is so sad to see people making lame excuses for not believing in God. They would believe in all hal-baked theories which they cannot prove themselves. They would believe in anything like animals to be gods or science is god. So sad and God have mercy on their souls.

Thank you for sharing such an awesome teaching here.

God bless you both
4given
4given
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post  FaithfulSon Sun 18 Nov 2007, 3:04 am

Daniel this is very funny and I have also read it somewhere. It happened in one of the courts of USA and yes the judge was too right in saying that atheists should have a holiday on April Fool's Day. For this is their reward on this earth.

God bless you all
FaithfulSon
FaithfulSon
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down