Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone

4 posters

Go down

What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone Empty What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone

Post  Guest Sat 17 Nov 2007, 2:40 pm

Getting established in the faith takes dedication and disciple, a seeking after Him daily. Some People say I love God, but all the while they are continually disobedient to His Word. There is no difference between
them and the unsaved. Their life shows no sings of regeneration whatsoever. God says, Who is the one who loves me, it is he who keeps my commandments. There should be more to a Christian than a bunch of feelings. Don’t get me wrong, feelings of worship toward God is very good, but it must be accompanied by a strong knowledge of God’s Word so that when tribulation comes you will have a firm foothold because you are standing on the Rock, which is God’s Word. In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God.

Many People tell me that God is not coming. They remind me of the same people who told Noah that it was not going to rain. Just as the Bible tells us that they all got swept away, so it will be when Jesus comes with this generation. An unbelieving heart is a dangerous thing to possess. God will not take kindly to an unbelieving heart. These kind of people will come to know the portion of scripture that says, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. I for one want to stay on God’s love side! How about you.
Lee Martone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone Empty Re: What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone

Post  Waqar Daniel Sat 17 Nov 2007, 4:09 pm

It is the way satan puts doubt in the minds of people the way he put doubt in the mind of Eve.

...Is it true that God has said, You shall not eat from any tree of the Garden? And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the trees of the garden but of the fruit in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die. The serpent said to the woman, Dying you shall not die not Genesis 3:1-4

Now in this passage we read that Eve doubting God's word added to it also. God never commanded Eve but He commanded Adam and He never said Adam to touch it.

And God commanded the man (Adam) saying you may eat of every tree in the garden; but of the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil you may not eat for in that day you eat of it, dying you shall die Genesis 2:16-17

So whenever we find people around us trying to tell us that there is no God or Jesus is not coming back or try to interpret Bible using 21st century as yardstick, we should understand that it is satan who is standing up against us.

Whenever, I face such people I always remember Do not go beyond what is written (1 Cor 4:6)

When we do not go beyond what is written we also do not add to the words of God like Eve added.

Jesus Christ is our Role-model and we should follow Him like a sheep of His flock. We must always use the words Jesus used against satan, when satan tried to tempt Jesus. Jesus simply said "Away from me, Satan! For it is written:'Worship the LORD your God, and serve Him only'" (Mathew 4:10)

God bless you all
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone RedCross-1

Warning : What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone Empty Re: What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone

Post  dove Sat 17 Nov 2007, 5:32 pm

This is really nice message and I hope and pray that it reaches and touches many souls.

Daniel thank you for your interpretation of Genesis. I never read the passage this way. I like the way you relate verses of the Bible.

God bless you all
dove
dove
Christian Talk Member

Female

Number of posts : 246
Marital Status : Still Looking
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  WordofLife Sun 18 Nov 2007, 2:39 am

I believe that people must know that if we go against God's commandments then we have to face consequences.

God bless
WordofLife
WordofLife
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  LivinginChrist Sun 18 Nov 2007, 2:48 am

I would love to see more of your preaching. Really I am impressed by your family. Your wife writes wonderful and indepth articles that touches our inner spirits and forces us to change our lives. You are lucky to have each other and I must say Lee that Anastasia is a gift of God to you and you are a gift of God to her. God keep you and your family from satan's evil plans and attack always. AMEN
LivinginChrist
LivinginChrist
Christian Talk Member

Male

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

What Happens to the disobedient toward God. By Lee Martone Empty LivinginChristthank you Anastasia

Post  Guest Mon 19 Nov 2007, 6:10 pm

Thank you for your nice complements may God bless you and keep you always by His side Anastasia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down