Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know!

Go down

The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know! Empty The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know!

Post  Guest Mon 19 Nov 2007, 11:02 pm

Hi Daniel, did you or anybody in this web site ever heard
about the seven Noahide Laws I have seen and heard every preacher on TV, but nobody
has ever spoken about this Evil. So we the Christians need to be wise. The
reason why I am exposing this, is because it is so unheard of by anybody, yet
it is so tremendously dangerous. Well are you ready here it goes the both Houses
of the US
has pass this 7 Noahide Laws, into law. I want to know why are the Christians so quiet
or not telling us. These laws go far beyond human reason, and within them; it
is said-- that all Christians should be beheaded, and whoever commits adultery they
should also be beheaded. If you lie your tongue will be cut off if you steal
your hands will be cut off. With all this saying it seems all the disasters and
wars are all premeditated to bring us into submission into this One world Government and the
rulers are Aliens. Now you may laugh at
me, but type into your address bar the Seven Noahide Laws and it is everywhere.
So much information on this 7 Noahide Laws that today I typed in the web in the
news and there was this Rabbi in Russia
talking to the students about these Laws and President Putting allowed it. It
all came out of the New Sanhedrin that was establish in Israel I am not sure of
the day or year but Israel finally has a New Sanhedrin, which if I am not
mistaken they are the Law makers. For more information go here by clicking, or
copy and paste on your address bar this Link. I love the Jewish people and I do
not want this to happen to the Christians. But my question is are we really not
going through Mid Tribulation the way things are going, although I always was a
pre-tribulation believer. May God bless all of you anastasia@yeshuastruth.com http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know! Empty Re: The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know!

Post  Waqar Daniel Tue 20 Nov 2007, 12:51 am

Dear Anastasia:

Thank you for your article on Noahide Laws. I do not understand why you call them evil? These Laws (Noahide Laws) were given to Noah by God as a covenant.

But you shall not eat flesh in its life, its blood. And surely the blood of your lives I will demand...And God said, This is the sign of covenant which I am about to make between Me and you, and every living soul which is with you, for everlasting generation: (Genesis 9:4-16)

Since the time of Noah there are seven laws non-Jews were required to keep after becoming a worshiper of the God of Abraham. Keeping the Noahide laws did not save you -- even the Jews know that keeping the law does not save. Only the Messiah can save. These laws are simply instructions for our own good. The word law means instruction.

Noahide Law

Prohibition against idolatry

• No idolatry
  • To pray only to God
  • To offer ritual sacrifices to God
Prohibition against blasphemy

• To believe in the singularity of God
  • No blasphemy
  • No witchcraft
  • No divination
  • No conjurers
  • No sorcerers
  • No mediums
  • No demonolatry
  • No wizardry
  • No necromancy
  • To honor father and mother
Prohibition against murder

• No murder
  • No suicide
  • No Moloch worship
  • No abortion
Prohibiton against theft

• No stealing
  • No kidnapping of persons
Prohibition against sexual immorality

• No adultery
  • Formal legal marriages
  • No incest with close relatives
  • No Sodomy (i.e. male to male)
  • No bestiality
  • Not to crossbreed animals
  • No castration
Prohibition against eating the limb of a living animal

• Not to eat a limb of a living creature (whilst it is still alive)
  • Not to eat or drink blood
Establich Courts of Justice

• To establish courts and a system of justice
  • No false oaths
These are Noahide Seven Laws having sub-categories, these laws were given by God to Noah for every living creature. God has repeatedly in the Bible has reinforced these laws.

It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you (gentiles/aliens) with anything beyond the following requirements. You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality (ACTS 15:28-29)

The New Testament verses concerning God's law explain that those who love God will follow God's instructions -- His ways, His paths (Romans 2:23; Ephesians 6:2-3; Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16; Hebrews 10:16; James 1:25; 2:11; 8-26; 1 John 2:3-4, 24; 3:22; 5:2,3; 2 John 6; Revelation 22:14). The law was never meant to save -- only to guide. Without God's instruction, it would be impossible for people to live together. Without God's law, there could be no grace. As David said in Psalm 119, God laid down precepts that are to be obeyed. He said he meditated on God's precepts and ways, and if we walk in God's paths our hearts are set free.

The Spirit of the Law

1. To teach the believer how to serve, worship and please God [Psalm 19:7-9; Acts 18:13, 14].
  2. To instruct the believer how to treat his fellow man and have healthy relationships with him [Leviticus 19:18; Galatians 5:14; Galatians 6:2].
  3. To teach believers how to be happy and prosper here on earth by manifesting the power and authority of Gods reign in their lives [Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3; Luke 12:32].
  4. The Law was given, not to save, but to measure mans deeds both toward God and his fellow man, straightening out all matters contrary to sound doctrine [I Timothy 1:8-10; II Timothy 2:5; I Corinthians 6: 1- 12; I Corinthians 3:13; Romans 2:12; Revelation 20:12, 13].
  5. The Law is a schoolmaster showing that we are guilty and then leading us to Christ our Messianic justification [Galatians 3:21-24; Romans 3:19].
  6. The Law gives us both the knowledge and depth of our sin [Romans 3:20; Romans 4:15; Romans 7:7, 8; Luke 20:47 - greater damnation].
  7. The Law reveals the good, holy, just, and perfect nature of God and serves as the visible standard for Gods will [Romans 2:17, 18; Romans 7:12; II Peter 1:4].
  8. The Law is to be established or accomplished by our faith, therefore, it is called the Law of faith [Romans 3:27; Romans 3:31].
  9. The same Law today is written on our hearts, and through Gods Spirit we can delight and serve the Law of God [Romans 7:6-25]
Recognition of Noahide Law is US Legislation
The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation which was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the United States, George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United States of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah, and that these Laws have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization. They also acknowledged that the Seven Laws of Noah are the foundation upon which civilization stands and that recent weakening of these principles threaten the fabric of civilized society, and that justified preoccupation in educating the Citizens of the United States of America and future generations is needed. For this purpose, this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day, U.S.A.

I do not find the Noahide Law to be evil, infact it is from God no where it harms anyone. It only leads to live lives that are pleasing to God.

God bless you
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : The Seven Noahide Laws what every Christian must know! RedCross-1