Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Of Fire by Lee Martone

Go down

Revelation Of Fire by Lee Martone Empty Revelation Of Fire by Lee Martone

Post  Guest Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:07 am

Revelation Of Fire

John 14:6
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

As I was driving to work, I was thinking about 1 Corinthians 3:13 and what it meant. I have always wondered what this scripture meant, it says-1 Corinthians 3:13 There is going to come a time of testing at Christ's Judgment Day to see what kind of material each builder has used. Everyone's work will be put through the fire so that all can see whether or not it keeps its value, and what was really accomplished. I know it is talking about each man’s work here, but I also think there is a double meaning, I think the Lord revealed it to me, I don’t know why he chose me to tell it to or if He ever gave this revelation to anybody else. All I know is what I was being told in my spirit. He told me that there is a wall of raging fire each one of us must go through to get to Heaven, If you are not clothed with Jesus Christ-{ Romans 13:14} you will be burned up and consumed. In order to get to heaven you must be pure and living for God, then and only then will you be able to pass through the inferno of flames untouched and unharmed. Jesus will protect you and be with you all the way. Jesus says in Revelation 2:11 { He who is victorious shall not be hurt by the Second Death}. If I am to go through this wall of fire to get to heaven when I die, I will not be afraid with My Lord Jesus by my side. I know I am not blameless by any stretch of the imagination, but I do know I am forgiven and that Jesus loves me deeply. As I grow to know Him more and more I am in awe over His awesome love He has for us and the unending amount of forgiveness in His Heart for this sinful world. God does not judge us as we rightly deserve, He is kind and not willing that anyone perish. If God would strike the whole world dead for it’s sins against Him, It would be a just punishment. But think God that His love indoors forever. I don’t know about the rest of the world, but as for me, I am glad that When He was up there on that cross, bleeding and suffering, in great pain, taking on himself the sin of the whole world, He thought of me. So I am forever grateful to Him for what He went through for me. Thank you my precious Lord Jesus for saving me. Amen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down