Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer

2 posters

Go down

Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer Empty Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer

Post  Waqar Daniel Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:18 pm

Print this prayer first, then use it and pray out loud in every single room or area in a home, place, vehicle, anywhere as needed. May God make home with you in Jesus name. AMEN

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new." (Revelation 21:5).

Dear LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, I am a believer and I put my hope and trust in You.

I believe and trust the truth, that you alone have all the power and authority in Heaven and on Earth.

I come to you, asking for the spiritual cleansing of this place, for it to become new and clean supernaturally, so that this place may glorify Father.

In the Name, Power and Authority of Jesus Christ,
my only LORD and Savior, Holy Spirit please move in this house and cleanse it. As a saved Believer, I renounce all my sins, known or unknown to me, that have been committed here by anyone (including me or my family).

I renounce any sinful items ever kept here, I renounce any sinful things that were broadcast here,
I renounce any sinful or evil people who lived here or entered here.

In the Name, Power and Authority of Jesus Christ,
my Lord and Savior, I RENOUNCE any satanic claim attempts on this place, or on those who live here, or on items kept here, based upon these things that I have renounced.

As a follower of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and command any demon, false angel, spirit or ghost trying to make home here. I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to go away and never come back again.

Holy Spirit I trust you to do this work right now.
I claim this place as a place of Christian spiritual safety and protection. I bless this place in the name of my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

I ask You LORD Jesus Christ to place your blessing and spiritual protection on this place, clean it with Your Holy Blood, and let it be made as new for me (and my family).

Let only thy Holy Spirit and Holy Angels of Heaven be here with me, in Jesus name. AMEN
Waqar Daniel
Waqar Daniel
Administrator

Mood : I feel Blessed
Male

Number of posts : 2778
Profession : Consultant
Hobbies : Long drives, Gospel music, Bible study
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2007-06-25
Country : Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer RedCross-1

Warning : Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer 110

https://christian-talk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer Empty Re: Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer

Post  Littlelamb Sun 07 Mar 2010, 2:02 am

Thank you, Brother Waqar Daniel, for posting this prayer. May the LORD BLESS all, who willingly acknowledge their sins, before the LORD, and seek this in JESUS NAME.

Praying in agreement.
Littlelamb
Littlelamb
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : I feel Blessed
Female

Number of posts : 227
Profession : Admin of 2 forums, Children's Church Ministry
Hobbies : The BIBLE and the STUDY which I apply to life.
Marital Status : Married
Registration date : 2008-03-21
Country : Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer RedCross-1

Warning : Spiritual Cleansing of a House or Room - Prayer 110

http://www.lordismyshepherd.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down