Christian Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Will not Be Buried Alive!

Go down

You Will not Be Buried Alive! Empty You Will not Be Buried Alive!

Post  fennywest Wed 30 May 2012, 8:02 pm

Just shake it off and mount up

You Will not Be Buried Alive! Shakeoffandclimbup
Yes, call me a donkey. That’s what I am. I would have been buried alive, when I accidentally fell into a well that they were closing up for some reasons. I cried out but no one heard my voice. The earth and debris and stones kept coming in quick succession. What do I do? I thought. There was no let up.

Quickly it dawned on me: ‘Shake it off and mount up!’ I kept shaking it off and mounting up until ... You guessed it! I was out of the well, safe and sound. I even had my kids after that and told them the story which they will pass on to their offspring.

We all fall in life and often into ‘ditches or wells’ where it seems we’re not going to get out. Worse still, the world around us keeps throwing ‘debris’ at us trying to bury us alive.
If that is your situation, take a leaf from my book:
‘Just shake it off and mount up.’ If you keep doing that, before you know it, you will be out of that hole, horrible pit, on top- alive! And what you thought was working against you has worked for you.

If God is for you who can be against you?
your light affliction, like the debris, are working for you an exceeding weight of eternal glory.
Your set back is a set up for a lift up and come back.
Those who put their trust in the Lord will not be put to shame.
All things work together for good for those who love God and who are the called according to purpose.

You will not be buried alive!
fennywest
fennywest
Christian Talk Moderators

Mood : Amused
Male

Number of posts : 1725
Marital Status : Single
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Warning : You Will not Be Buried Alive! 110

http://www.inspiration4generations.com

Back to top Go down